Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 02/08: (ATML) (TEVA) (S) Above; (AMGN) (LF) (FSLR) Below
Crossing and above:
- Atmel Corp (Nasdaq: ATML) - up 6.5 percent. Bouncing higher following a 14 percent drop on Thursday amid weaker than expected earnings. For more, click here.
- Teva Pharmaceutical (NYSE: TEVA) - up 2.3 percent. Also rebounding following an earnings-related drop on Thursday. Shares are nearing that key $39 level, trading 16 percent below its 52-week high and 6 percent above its 52-week low.
- Sprint (NYSE: S) - down 0.3 percent. Sprint still trading in its tight range, seeing a little weakness following quarterly results on Thursday morning. For more on the numbers, here.
- Amgen (Nasdaq: AMGN) - down 1.8 percent. Issues an update on its outlook Thursday, causing shares to see a little pressure. However, shares are still struggling to break back above the $88.75 level, a near-term resistance point for the stock.
- Leapfrog Enterprises (NYSE: LF) - down 1.9 percent. Pulling back after a nice run Thursday on quarterly results. Shares have largely been stuck in the $8.50 to $10 range, having trouble actually breaking the $10 point recently despite a nice run in the early part of 2013.
- First Solar (Nasdaq: FSLR) - down 2.2 percent. Lower amid Q4 results and guidance from SunPower (Nasdaq: SPWR) that cause some analysts to scratch their heads. Overall, First Solar has been ho-hum lately, stuck in the midpoint of its annual range. Quarterly results should be coming up soon from First Solar, with the last report happening November 1, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) attorney says consensual accord with Apple reached - Bloomberg
- Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS) Surges Over 150% on Following Positive Interim Results for RG-101 in HCV
- Delphi Automotive plc (DLPH) Said to Seek Sale of Thermal Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!