Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 02/08: (ATML) (TEVA) (S) Above; (AMGN) (LF) (FSLR) Below
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Crossing and above:
- Atmel Corp (Nasdaq: ATML) - up 6.5 percent. Bouncing higher following a 14 percent drop on Thursday amid weaker than expected earnings. For more, click here.
- Teva Pharmaceutical (NYSE: TEVA) - up 2.3 percent. Also rebounding following an earnings-related drop on Thursday. Shares are nearing that key $39 level, trading 16 percent below its 52-week high and 6 percent above its 52-week low.
- Sprint (NYSE: S) - down 0.3 percent. Sprint still trading in its tight range, seeing a little weakness following quarterly results on Thursday morning. For more on the numbers, here.
- Amgen (Nasdaq: AMGN) - down 1.8 percent. Issues an update on its outlook Thursday, causing shares to see a little pressure. However, shares are still struggling to break back above the $88.75 level, a near-term resistance point for the stock.
- Leapfrog Enterprises (NYSE: LF) - down 1.9 percent. Pulling back after a nice run Thursday on quarterly results. Shares have largely been stuck in the $8.50 to $10 range, having trouble actually breaking the $10 point recently despite a nice run in the early part of 2013.
- First Solar (Nasdaq: FSLR) - down 2.2 percent. Lower amid Q4 results and guidance from SunPower (Nasdaq: SPWR) that cause some analysts to scratch their heads. Overall, First Solar has been ho-hum lately, stuck in the midpoint of its annual range. Quarterly results should be coming up soon from First Solar, with the last report happening November 1, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 11/30: Shoe Carnival (SCVL), NQ Mobile (NQ), Infoblox (BLOX), uniQure (QURE) Report
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) PT Lifted to $70 at Oppenheimer
- NYSE Suspends Trading in National Bank of Greece (NBG); Will Begin Delisting Proceedings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!