Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 02/05: (JCP) (VVUS) (TER) Above; (NIHD) (EW) (TE) Below
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying Plan to $25B; Sees Significant Underutilization of Labor Resources
- Q2 GDP 4% vs 3% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/30: (GFIG) (ZLTQ) (IPHI) Higher; (DEST) (PWE) (AXU) Lower
- U.S. Private Sector Adds Fewer Jobs in July
- UPDATE: Bank of America (BAC) Near Mortgage Deal with US on New Offer - Bloomberg
Crossing and above:
- J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) - up 4.9 percent. Declares a Notice of Default is invalid. For more color on the declaration, click here.
- VIVUS, Inc. (Nasdaq: VVUS) - up 6.4 percent. Moving higher amid strong Qsymia data out on Monday. BlockRock also filed an amended 13G today, though that is less likely to move the shares up 6 percent. VIVUS has been caught in a high-$11 to high-$12 range over the last few sessions, flattening the 50-day SMA.
- Teradyne (NYSE: TER) - up 4.1 percent. Cowen started coverage on Teradyne at Outperform today, adding a little support to recent movement.
- NII Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: NIHD) - down 8.9 percent. NII hit following preliminary fourth-quarter and 2012 results. For more color, click here.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (NYSE: EW) - down 6.5 percent. Topped fourth-quarter views and issued flat guidance for Q1 and FY13. After trading in an $89 to $92 range recently, shares are breaking below on momentum.
- TECO Energy, Inc. (NYSE: TE) - down 3.2 percent. TECO sliding over the last few sessions. The utility reported strong Q4 results, but FY13 EPS expectations came in below consensus views.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Renren (RENN) Active; Mango TV to Acquire 56.com - Marbridge
- Top 10 Trending Stocks for 07/30: Twitter (TWTR), Amgen (AMGN), Regeneron (REGN), and More...
- Himax Technologies (HIMX) Sees Upside on Volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, 13G, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!