Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 02/05: (JCP) (VVUS) (TER) Above; (NIHD) (EW) (TE) Below
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Crossing and above:
- J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) - up 4.9 percent. Declares a Notice of Default is invalid. For more color on the declaration, click here.
- VIVUS, Inc. (Nasdaq: VVUS) - up 6.4 percent. Moving higher amid strong Qsymia data out on Monday. BlockRock also filed an amended 13G today, though that is less likely to move the shares up 6 percent. VIVUS has been caught in a high-$11 to high-$12 range over the last few sessions, flattening the 50-day SMA.
- Teradyne (NYSE: TER) - up 4.1 percent. Cowen started coverage on Teradyne at Outperform today, adding a little support to recent movement.
- NII Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: NIHD) - down 8.9 percent. NII hit following preliminary fourth-quarter and 2012 results. For more color, click here.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (NYSE: EW) - down 6.5 percent. Topped fourth-quarter views and issued flat guidance for Q1 and FY13. After trading in an $89 to $92 range recently, shares are breaking below on momentum.
- TECO Energy, Inc. (NYSE: TE) - down 3.2 percent. TECO sliding over the last few sessions. The utility reported strong Q4 results, but FY13 EPS expectations came in below consensus views.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Gets SEC Wells Notice on China Bribery Allegations
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) will resume trading at 4:45PM
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Testing 'Last Mile' Delivery Service; UPS (UPS), FedEx (FDX) on Watch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, 13G, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!