Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 02/05: (JCP) (VVUS) (TER) Above; (NIHD) (EW) (TE) Below
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Crossing and above:
- J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) - up 4.9 percent. Declares a Notice of Default is invalid. For more color on the declaration, click here.
- VIVUS, Inc. (Nasdaq: VVUS) - up 6.4 percent. Moving higher amid strong Qsymia data out on Monday. BlockRock also filed an amended 13G today, though that is less likely to move the shares up 6 percent. VIVUS has been caught in a high-$11 to high-$12 range over the last few sessions, flattening the 50-day SMA.
- Teradyne (NYSE: TER) - up 4.1 percent. Cowen started coverage on Teradyne at Outperform today, adding a little support to recent movement.
- NII Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: NIHD) - down 8.9 percent. NII hit following preliminary fourth-quarter and 2012 results. For more color, click here.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (NYSE: EW) - down 6.5 percent. Topped fourth-quarter views and issued flat guidance for Q1 and FY13. After trading in an $89 to $92 range recently, shares are breaking below on momentum.
- TECO Energy, Inc. (NYSE: TE) - down 3.2 percent. TECO sliding over the last few sessions. The utility reported strong Q4 results, but FY13 EPS expectations came in below consensus views.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Power REIT (PW) Says Court Dismissed Subsidiary P&WV's Claims
- Black Stone Minerals (BSM) Announces Launch of 22.5M Common Stock IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, 13G, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!