Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 02/05: (JCP) (VVUS) (TER) Above; (NIHD) (EW) (TE) Below
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
Crossing and above:
- J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) - up 4.9 percent. Declares a Notice of Default is invalid. For more color on the declaration, click here.
- VIVUS, Inc. (Nasdaq: VVUS) - up 6.4 percent. Moving higher amid strong Qsymia data out on Monday. BlockRock also filed an amended 13G today, though that is less likely to move the shares up 6 percent. VIVUS has been caught in a high-$11 to high-$12 range over the last few sessions, flattening the 50-day SMA.
- Teradyne (NYSE: TER) - up 4.1 percent. Cowen started coverage on Teradyne at Outperform today, adding a little support to recent movement.
- NII Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: NIHD) - down 8.9 percent. NII hit following preliminary fourth-quarter and 2012 results. For more color, click here.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (NYSE: EW) - down 6.5 percent. Topped fourth-quarter views and issued flat guidance for Q1 and FY13. After trading in an $89 to $92 range recently, shares are breaking below on momentum.
- TECO Energy, Inc. (NYSE: TE) - down 3.2 percent. TECO sliding over the last few sessions. The utility reported strong Q4 results, but FY13 EPS expectations came in below consensus views.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Electronic Arts, Inc. (EA): New SEC Reporting Requirements Will Not Alter The Business
- Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI) Says 1-for-5 Reverse Split to be Effective After Close on July 22
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 7/20: (BUD) (OTEX) (BKEP) (BBGI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, 13G, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!