Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 01/29: (BTU) (VZ) (THRX) Above; (LXK) (SANM) (FTNT) Below
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Crossing and above:
- Peabody Energy (NYSE: BTU) - up 6.0 percent. Moving higher after topping Q1 EPS views by 10 cents, while revs of $2.02 billion were also better than the consensus.
- Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) - up 1.7 percent. Potentially moving higher amid a new iPad being announced earlier, though Nomura issued some comments on the sector today.
- Theravance Inc. (Nasdaq: THRX) - up 3.8 percent. Getting a little boost as Cowen upgraded shares from Neutral to Outperform today.
- Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS) - up 0.8 percent. Bouncing today as Piper Jaffray made some positive comments on the 3D printing segment today. Click here for more color.
- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) - down 15.0 percent. Hit following a 29 cent EPS miss with its Q4 results. Amid the result, Lexmark said it sees FY13 adjusted EPS of $3.90 - $4.10, versus the consensus of $3.88.
- Sanmina-SCI Corp (Nasdaq: SANM) - down 20.9 percent. Sanmina missed Q1 expectations and guided Q2 EPS and revs below views. For more color on the results, click here. Shares are at the lowest point since last November, breaking below all but the 200-day SMA.
- Fortinet (Nasdaq: FTNT) - down 6.9 percent. Lower as Wunderlich downgraded the stock from Buy to Hold earlier, cutting its price target from $28 to $22.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- UPDATE: Twitter (TWTR) Gains Over 7% as Shorts Squeezed
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Gogo (GOGO) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Nomura, Cowen & Co, Earnings, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!