Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 01/29: (BTU) (VZ) (THRX) Above; (LXK) (SANM) (FTNT) Below
- All Eyes on Yellen's Jackson Hole Speech
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/22: (DYN) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (ARO) (DRL) (AMPE) Lower (more...)
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) Enters Multi-Year Keurig Licensing Agreement with Kraft Foods (KRFT)
Crossing and above:
- Peabody Energy (NYSE: BTU) - up 6.0 percent. Moving higher after topping Q1 EPS views by 10 cents, while revs of $2.02 billion were also better than the consensus.
- Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) - up 1.7 percent. Potentially moving higher amid a new iPad being announced earlier, though Nomura issued some comments on the sector today.
- Theravance Inc. (Nasdaq: THRX) - up 3.8 percent. Getting a little boost as Cowen upgraded shares from Neutral to Outperform today.
- Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS) - up 0.8 percent. Bouncing today as Piper Jaffray made some positive comments on the 3D printing segment today. Click here for more color.
- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) - down 15.0 percent. Hit following a 29 cent EPS miss with its Q4 results. Amid the result, Lexmark said it sees FY13 adjusted EPS of $3.90 - $4.10, versus the consensus of $3.88.
- Sanmina-SCI Corp (Nasdaq: SANM) - down 20.9 percent. Sanmina missed Q1 expectations and guided Q2 EPS and revs below views. For more color on the results, click here. Shares are at the lowest point since last November, breaking below all but the 200-day SMA.
- Fortinet (Nasdaq: FTNT) - down 6.9 percent. Lower as Wunderlich downgraded the stock from Buy to Hold earlier, cutting its price target from $28 to $22.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Active; Muddy Waters Tweets on SEC Investigation
- Doral Financial (DRL) Continues Higher in Early Trading
- China HGS Real Estate (HGSH) Makes Strong Move Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Nomura, Cowen & Co, Earnings, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!