Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 01/25: (CRUS) (MRK) (VRNG) Above; (CTRP) (S) (SWKS) Below
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Crossing and above:
- Cirrus Logic (Nasdaq: CRUS) - up 10.1 percent. Ripping higher following Q3 results issued late Thursday. EPS of $1.64 topped views by 23 cents.
- Merck (NYSE: MRK) - up 0.8 percent. Merck getting a boost today after announcing that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved OXYTROL FOR WOMEN (oxybutynin transdermal system, 3.9 mg/day).
- Vringo, Inc. (AMEX: VRNG) - up 3.5 percent. Possibly getting a little boost from a Seeking Alpha article issued at noon today. Shares made a notable turn up right around that time.
- Ctrip.com (Nasdaq: CTRP) - down 12.2 percent. Speculation hitting the market today that Ctrip might start offering coupons or rebates on airfares. The move would certainly pressure revs and margins if true.
- Sprint (NYSE: S) - down 1.0 percent. As noted earlier, Sprint might be seeing some pressure amid AT&T and Verizon's new $1.9 billion spectrum deal.
- Skyworks Solutions Inc. (Nasdaq: SWKS) - down 1.7 percent. No solid news here, through Skyworks has been trading in a range of $20 to $22 over the last few months.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Regeneron (REGN) Advised by FDA on PCSK9 Adverse Events
- FireEye (FEYE) Sees Early Weakness after Heavily Discounted Stock Offering
- Coupons.com (COUP) Continues Higher After Strong IPO Open
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!