Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 01/25: (CRUS) (MRK) (VRNG) Above; (CTRP) (S) (SWKS) Below
Crossing and above:
- Cirrus Logic (Nasdaq: CRUS) - up 10.1 percent. Ripping higher following Q3 results issued late Thursday. EPS of $1.64 topped views by 23 cents.
- Merck (NYSE: MRK) - up 0.8 percent. Merck getting a boost today after announcing that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved OXYTROL FOR WOMEN (oxybutynin transdermal system, 3.9 mg/day).
- Vringo, Inc. (AMEX: VRNG) - up 3.5 percent. Possibly getting a little boost from a Seeking Alpha article issued at noon today. Shares made a notable turn up right around that time.
- Ctrip.com (Nasdaq: CTRP) - down 12.2 percent. Speculation hitting the market today that Ctrip might start offering coupons or rebates on airfares. The move would certainly pressure revs and margins if true.
- Sprint (NYSE: S) - down 1.0 percent. As noted earlier, Sprint might be seeing some pressure amid AT&T and Verizon's new $1.9 billion spectrum deal.
- Skyworks Solutions Inc. (Nasdaq: SWKS) - down 1.7 percent. No solid news here, through Skyworks has been trading in a range of $20 to $22 over the last few months.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Gets SEC Wells Notice on China Bribery Allegations
- UPDATE: SunEdison (SUNE) SOTP is $35/sh; Greenlight Investment Letter Makes Waves
- Lakewood Capital said to be short Plug Power (PLUG), Cardtronics (CATM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!