Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 01/23: (OIBR) (CHKP) (T) Above; (KGC) (TGT) (STRI) Below
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Crossing and above:
- Oi SA (NYSE: OIBR) - up 4.3 percent. Moving higher once after reports that its CEO Francisco Valim was going to be replaced with Chairman Mauro Carneiro da Cunha caused shares to slip down over 12 percent Tuesday.
- Check Point Software (Nasdaq: CHKP) - up 1.4 percent. Check Point reported fourth-quarter EPS of 91 cents, topping consensus expectations calling for a read of 88 cents.
- AT&T (NYSE: T) - up 0.7 percent. Mounting a mini-run into Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) first-quarter results Wednesday and AT&T's own results on Thursday. The telecom reported sales of about 10 million smartphones for the recent quarter, with the lion's share being Apple's iPhone.
- Kinross Gold Corp (NYSE: KGC) - down 3.7 percent. Gold is coming under a little pressure today as the House moved to vote on a debt-limit increase earlier as well as the IMF becoming a little more grim on its near-term global growth outlook. Click here for more color.
- Target (NYSE: TGT) - down 0.6 percent. U.S. retail sales rose 1.8 percent last week over the prior year, according to Redbook data. That's down from a 1.9 percent and 2.1 percent increase the preceding two weeks.
The ICSC U.S. retail chain store sales index showed a similar trend, dropping 3.2 percent last week, from 3.3 percent and 4 percent the prior two readings.
- STR Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: STRI) - down 25.5 percent. Slammed as First Solar (Nasdaq: FSLR), STR's largest customer, terminated its relationship with the company.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Regeneron (REGN) Advised by FDA on PCSK9 Adverse Events
- NanoViricides (NNVC) Denies SeekingAlpha Rumor It's Being Acquired
- FireEye (FEYE) Sees Early Weakness after Heavily Discounted Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!