Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 01/23: (OIBR) (CHKP) (T) Above; (KGC) (TGT) (STRI) Below
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Crossing and above:
- Oi SA (NYSE: OIBR) - up 4.3 percent. Moving higher once after reports that its CEO Francisco Valim was going to be replaced with Chairman Mauro Carneiro da Cunha caused shares to slip down over 12 percent Tuesday.
- Check Point Software (Nasdaq: CHKP) - up 1.4 percent. Check Point reported fourth-quarter EPS of 91 cents, topping consensus expectations calling for a read of 88 cents.
- AT&T (NYSE: T) - up 0.7 percent. Mounting a mini-run into Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) first-quarter results Wednesday and AT&T's own results on Thursday. The telecom reported sales of about 10 million smartphones for the recent quarter, with the lion's share being Apple's iPhone.
- Kinross Gold Corp (NYSE: KGC) - down 3.7 percent. Gold is coming under a little pressure today as the House moved to vote on a debt-limit increase earlier as well as the IMF becoming a little more grim on its near-term global growth outlook. Click here for more color.
- Target (NYSE: TGT) - down 0.6 percent. U.S. retail sales rose 1.8 percent last week over the prior year, according to Redbook data. That's down from a 1.9 percent and 2.1 percent increase the preceding two weeks.
The ICSC U.S. retail chain store sales index showed a similar trend, dropping 3.2 percent last week, from 3.3 percent and 4 percent the prior two readings.
- STR Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: STRI) - down 25.5 percent. Slammed as First Solar (Nasdaq: FSLR), STR's largest customer, terminated its relationship with the company.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tesla Motors (TSLA) /Panasonic Reach Battery Agreement - Nikkei
- Impax Laboratories (IPXL) trading halted with news pending
- Apple (AAPL) Nears $100 ($700 Pre-Split)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!