Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 01/18: (ACI) (AGO) (SO) Above; (CBB) (FNSR) (ZLCS) Below
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Releases; Zebra's Giant Enterprise Deal; Glass Day on Tax Day
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/15: (YHOO) (BIDU) (INTC) Higher; (ATHL) Lower (more...)
- Yahoo, Inc. (YHOO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stocks Choppy With Escalation of Ukraine Violence
Crossing and above:
Crossing and below:
- Arch Coal (NYSE: ACI) - up 6.9 percent. Coal miners rising on new Labor Department regulations which will allow mine safety agencies to issue speedier notifications with respect to violations. This will help to eliminate events like that which happened at the Upper Big Branch mine in 2010.
Shares have been largely flat recently and $8 may still be a resistance point for the stock.
- Assured Guaranty or the Company) (NYSE: AGO) - up 2.6 percent. Issued a response to Moody’s Investors Service Inc. (Moody’s) announcement of new credit ratings for Assured Guaranty and its subsidiaries, including revised insurance financial strength ratings of A2 (stable outlook) for Assured Guaranty Municipal Corp. (AGM), A3 (stable outlook) for Assured Guaranty Corp. (AGC) and Baa1 (stable outlook) for Assured Guaranty Re Ltd. (AG Re). To read the response, click here.
- Southern Co. (NYSE: SO) - up percent. SoCo getting a little boost after declaring a 49 cent quarterly dividend today. The annual yield comes out to about 4.5 percent as of Thursday's close.
- James River Coal (Nasdaq: JRCC) - up 9.8 percent. Another miner moving up on regulatory news. Shares have found a bottom in the $2.80 to $2.90 range recently.
Crossing and below:
- Cincinnati Bell (NYSE: CBB) - down 4.4 percent. Lower as CyrusOne (Nasdaq: CONE) priced its 16.5 million common IPO at $19 today. CyrusOne shares are up 10 percent on the session after opening around $21.
- Finisar (Nasdaq: FNSR) - down 10.1 percent. Lower as Jefferies cut its rating from Hold to Underperform today. For more color on the call, click here.
- Zalicus Inc. (Nasdaq: ZLCS) - down 6.7 percent. CEO Mark Corrigan disclosed selling 112,850 shares of Zalicus on January 15th for an average price of 77 cents.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Twitter (TWTR) Gains Over 7% as Shorts Squeezed
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Pressured Early
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Bracing for 20/20 Feature - FBN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Dividend, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!