Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 01/14: (HLF) (SQNM) (PAAS) Above; (CRUS) (GTAT) (KBR) Below
Crossing and above:
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) - up 10.3 percent. Continuing its rebound as short interest increased over 40 percent in the second-half of December. Many are speculating more upside as traders look to cover positions moving forward.
- Sequenom (Nasdaq: SQNM) - up 4.6 percent. Moving higher as shares rebound from a 15 percent drop at the start of 2013 following preliminary FY12 numbers.
- PAN American Silver (Nasdaq: PAAS) - up 1.9 percent. PAN American Silver moving as silver gains on speculation that the Fed will continue its $85 billion per month bond buying program. Fed chair is set to speak after U.S. markets close Monday.
- Cirrus Logic (Nasdaq: CRUS) - down 9.0 percent. Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) suppliers like Cirrus are lower today on word that Apple's iPhone 5 demand is dropping off faster than expected. For more color, click here.
- GT Advanced Technologies (Nasdaq: GTAT) - down 6.6 percent. The company has been pressured after issuing a post-restructuring update last week.
- KBR, Inc. (NYSE: KBR) - down 2.7 percent. Both Johnson Rice and Tudor Pickering downgraded the stock today. The adjustments come after KBR's preliminary FY12 numbers missed views and the company trimmed FY13 expectations. KBR shares are off over 10 percent the last two sessions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Under Armour (UA) Offers Q4, Medium-Term Guidance
- Equity and Commodity Markets
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Mentioned Cautiously by 10/10 Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJohnson Rice, Earnings, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!