Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 01/14: (HLF) (SQNM) (PAAS) Above; (CRUS) (GTAT) (KBR) Below
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Crossing and above:
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) - up 10.3 percent. Continuing its rebound as short interest increased over 40 percent in the second-half of December. Many are speculating more upside as traders look to cover positions moving forward.
- Sequenom (Nasdaq: SQNM) - up 4.6 percent. Moving higher as shares rebound from a 15 percent drop at the start of 2013 following preliminary FY12 numbers.
- PAN American Silver (Nasdaq: PAAS) - up 1.9 percent. PAN American Silver moving as silver gains on speculation that the Fed will continue its $85 billion per month bond buying program. Fed chair is set to speak after U.S. markets close Monday.
- Cirrus Logic (Nasdaq: CRUS) - down 9.0 percent. Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) suppliers like Cirrus are lower today on word that Apple's iPhone 5 demand is dropping off faster than expected. For more color, click here.
- GT Advanced Technologies (Nasdaq: GTAT) - down 6.6 percent. The company has been pressured after issuing a post-restructuring update last week.
- KBR, Inc. (NYSE: KBR) - down 2.7 percent. Both Johnson Rice and Tudor Pickering downgraded the stock today. The adjustments come after KBR's preliminary FY12 numbers missed views and the company trimmed FY13 expectations. KBR shares are off over 10 percent the last two sessions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ebola Stocks on Watch; New York Doctor Tests Positive Following Guinea Trip
- WHO: Two Experimental Ebola Vaccines Could be Available in 2015 (NLNK) (CMRX) (BCRX) (TKMR)
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) Sees Early Gains