Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 01/08: (SVU) (LSI) (COH) Above; (BA) (VZ) (CY) Below
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Crossing and above:
- SUPERVALU (NYSE: SVU) - down 3.7 percent. Shares rose late last week on more chatter over a potential deal with Cerberus, though nothing has come to fruition since. Shares still show a net gain over the last five sessions of about eight percent.
- LSI Corp. (NYSE: LSI) - up 0.6 percent. Shares have seen some firm selling after gapping higher at the start of 2013. LSI announced plans for its fourth-quarter 2012 report today. Click here for the details.
- Coach (NYSE: COH) - up 3.1 percent. Coach approaching the $57.50 activity level today. Shares have seen that point as both support and resistance over the last 20 trading sessions. Coach is currently on a two-session win streak.
- Boeing (NYSE: BA) - down 2.9 percent. Reports have a second incident happening today involving Boeing's 787 Dreamliner. The event was a fuel leak allegedly from a wing. For more color, click here.
- Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE: VZ) - down 2.3 percent. CEO Lowell McAdan issued a corporate update on Monday. Normura Securities issued comments on the...comments today.
- Cypress Semiconductor (Nasdaq: CY) - down 8.3 percent. Cypress getting hit after issuing a warning for fourth-quarter 2012 expectations today. For more on the guidance, click here.
- Cincinnati Bell Inc. (NYSE: CBB) - down 7.0 percent. Issued a press release earlier announcing that CyrusOne Inc. (Nasdaq: CONE) would be commencing an IPO. CyrusOne will sell 16.5 million shares of its Common Stock and sees an offering price of $16 to $18 per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Gains After Judge Rules Remodulin Patents are Not Invalid
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Lower; Sanofi's Fabry Disease Treatment Receives Orphan Designation