Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 01/08: (SVU) (LSI) (COH) Above; (BA) (VZ) (CY) Below
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
- Deere (DE) Adds $8B to Buyback Plan; Declares Qtr. Dividend
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (PLUG) (OMED) Higher; (AMBI) (EXPR) (OVTI) Lower (more...)
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- UPDATE: Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
Crossing and above:
- SUPERVALU (NYSE: SVU) - down 3.7 percent. Shares rose late last week on more chatter over a potential deal with Cerberus, though nothing has come to fruition since. Shares still show a net gain over the last five sessions of about eight percent.
- LSI Corp. (NYSE: LSI) - up 0.6 percent. Shares have seen some firm selling after gapping higher at the start of 2013. LSI announced plans for its fourth-quarter 2012 report today. Click here for the details.
- Coach (NYSE: COH) - up 3.1 percent. Coach approaching the $57.50 activity level today. Shares have seen that point as both support and resistance over the last 20 trading sessions. Coach is currently on a two-session win streak.
- Boeing (NYSE: BA) - down 2.9 percent. Reports have a second incident happening today involving Boeing's 787 Dreamliner. The event was a fuel leak allegedly from a wing. For more color, click here.
- Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE: VZ) - down 2.3 percent. CEO Lowell McAdan issued a corporate update on Monday. Normura Securities issued comments on the...comments today.
- Cypress Semiconductor (Nasdaq: CY) - down 8.3 percent. Cypress getting hit after issuing a warning for fourth-quarter 2012 expectations today. For more on the guidance, click here.
- Cincinnati Bell Inc. (NYSE: CBB) - down 7.0 percent. Issued a press release earlier announcing that CyrusOne Inc. (Nasdaq: CONE) would be commencing an IPO. CyrusOne will sell 16.5 million shares of its Common Stock and sees an offering price of $16 to $18 per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Molycorp (MCP) Pops Higher; CEO Sees Operating Profitability in 2014
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Active Amid da Vinci Recall
- UPDATE: Stocks selling off into the 1PM close
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCerberus Capital, Dividend, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!