Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 01/08: (SVU) (LSI) (COH) Above; (BA) (VZ) (CY) Below
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
Crossing and above:
- SUPERVALU (NYSE: SVU) - down 3.7 percent. Shares rose late last week on more chatter over a potential deal with Cerberus, though nothing has come to fruition since. Shares still show a net gain over the last five sessions of about eight percent.
- LSI Corp. (NYSE: LSI) - up 0.6 percent. Shares have seen some firm selling after gapping higher at the start of 2013. LSI announced plans for its fourth-quarter 2012 report today. Click here for the details.
- Coach (NYSE: COH) - up 3.1 percent. Coach approaching the $57.50 activity level today. Shares have seen that point as both support and resistance over the last 20 trading sessions. Coach is currently on a two-session win streak.
- Boeing (NYSE: BA) - down 2.9 percent. Reports have a second incident happening today involving Boeing's 787 Dreamliner. The event was a fuel leak allegedly from a wing. For more color, click here.
- Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE: VZ) - down 2.3 percent. CEO Lowell McAdan issued a corporate update on Monday. Normura Securities issued comments on the...comments today.
- Cypress Semiconductor (Nasdaq: CY) - down 8.3 percent. Cypress getting hit after issuing a warning for fourth-quarter 2012 expectations today. For more on the guidance, click here.
- Cincinnati Bell Inc. (NYSE: CBB) - down 7.0 percent. Issued a press release earlier announcing that CyrusOne Inc. (Nasdaq: CONE) would be commencing an IPO. CyrusOne will sell 16.5 million shares of its Common Stock and sees an offering price of $16 to $18 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IsoRay (ISR) Shares Tick Higher
- Sandisk Corp. (SNDK) Active on Unconfirmed Market Chatter
- Westport (WPRT), Fuel Systems (FSYS) Enter Merger Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCerberus Capital, Dividend, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!