Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 01/07: (INO) (OCN) (VRNG) Above; (ILMN) (LULU) (TSO) Below
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) CEO Looks to Have 250,000 Doses of Ebola Vaccine Available by May
- Regulus (RGLS) Data Presents Minimal Risk to Gilead (GILD), Baird Says; 'RG-101 Data Looks About as Competitive as Dead Interferons'
Crossing and above:
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMEX: INO) - up 14.6 percent. Announced a follow-on collaboration with the PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative to advance malaria vaccine development and new vaccination delivery technologies. Researchers will test whether a novel vaccine approach that combines genetically engineered DNA with an innovative vaccine delivery technology called electroporation could induce an immune response in humans that protects against malaria parasite infection.
- Ocwen Financian Corp (Nasdaq: OCN) - up 3.0 percent. Ocwen has been trapped in a range spanning from $34 to about $37 over the last few weeks, making today's positive move enough to get above the 50-day SMA.
- Vringo, Inc. (AMEX: VRNG) - up 1.5 percent. Trying to regain some ground after dipping 5 percent last Friday. The stock had broken out of a downward channel recently, but has gained enough gusto to get back above the $4 level. The 14-day Money Flow Index is toward the upper-end of its range, currently reading about 70.6 or so. The 80 level is a rough estimate for being overbought.
- Illumina, Inc. (Nasdaq: ILMN) - down 7.2 percent. Entered a definitive agreement to acquire Verinata Health, Inc., a leading provider of non-invasive tests for the early identification of fetal chromosomal abnormalities, for consideration of $350 million plus up to $100 million in milestone payments through 2015. Roche (OTCBB: RHHBY) CEO Humer said a potential deal won't happen now.
- lululemon athletica, Inc. (Nasdaq: LULU) - down 2.0 percent. Filed a common stock shelf registration today, with CEO Wilson filing to sell 5.7 million shares.
- Tesoro Corp. (NYSE: TSO) - down 1.0 percent. Filed two 8-Ks with the U.S. SEC today detailing amended credit agreements recently inked. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) attorney says consensual accord with Apple reached - Bloomberg
- Regulus (RGLS) Impressive RG101 Results Could Transform HCV Treatment, BMO Capital Says
- Delphi Automotive plc (DLPH) Said to Seek Sale of Thermal Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!