Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 01/07: (INO) (OCN) (VRNG) Above; (ILMN) (LULU) (TSO) Below
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- Oil prices jump but weekly losses and physical excess loom
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Visa's (V) Stake in Square (SQ) Shows Attractiveness of Square as Potential Takeover Target - BTIG
Crossing and above:
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMEX: INO) - up 14.6 percent. Announced a follow-on collaboration with the PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative to advance malaria vaccine development and new vaccination delivery technologies. Researchers will test whether a novel vaccine approach that combines genetically engineered DNA with an innovative vaccine delivery technology called electroporation could induce an immune response in humans that protects against malaria parasite infection.
- Ocwen Financian Corp (Nasdaq: OCN) - up 3.0 percent. Ocwen has been trapped in a range spanning from $34 to about $37 over the last few weeks, making today's positive move enough to get above the 50-day SMA.
- Vringo, Inc. (AMEX: VRNG) - up 1.5 percent. Trying to regain some ground after dipping 5 percent last Friday. The stock had broken out of a downward channel recently, but has gained enough gusto to get back above the $4 level. The 14-day Money Flow Index is toward the upper-end of its range, currently reading about 70.6 or so. The 80 level is a rough estimate for being overbought.
- Illumina, Inc. (Nasdaq: ILMN) - down 7.2 percent. Entered a definitive agreement to acquire Verinata Health, Inc., a leading provider of non-invasive tests for the early identification of fetal chromosomal abnormalities, for consideration of $350 million plus up to $100 million in milestone payments through 2015. Roche (OTCBB: RHHBY) CEO Humer said a potential deal won't happen now.
- lululemon athletica, Inc. (Nasdaq: LULU) - down 2.0 percent. Filed a common stock shelf registration today, with CEO Wilson filing to sell 5.7 million shares.
- Tesoro Corp. (NYSE: TSO) - down 1.0 percent. Filed two 8-Ks with the U.S. SEC today detailing amended credit agreements recently inked. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) May Face SEC Investigation of Dreamliner, 747 Accounting
- Tesla (TSLA) Pushes to Highs on Short Squeeze Post EPS
- Jones Energy (JONE) Offers Update on Reserves, Operations, FY16 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!