Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 01/07: (INO) (OCN) (VRNG) Above; (ILMN) (LULU) (TSO) Below
- Mega Gold Merger Breaks Down
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Said to Recently Hold Talks to Acquire AstraZeneca (AZN)
- Halliburton Co. (HAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Sees Q2 EPS Up 25%
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Plans to Start Manufacturing in China Within 3 to 4 Years - Musk
- Sarepta (SRPT) Plans to Submit NDA for Eteplirsen by End of 2014
Crossing and above:
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMEX: INO) - up 14.6 percent. Announced a follow-on collaboration with the PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative to advance malaria vaccine development and new vaccination delivery technologies. Researchers will test whether a novel vaccine approach that combines genetically engineered DNA with an innovative vaccine delivery technology called electroporation could induce an immune response in humans that protects against malaria parasite infection.
- Ocwen Financian Corp (Nasdaq: OCN) - up 3.0 percent. Ocwen has been trapped in a range spanning from $34 to about $37 over the last few weeks, making today's positive move enough to get above the 50-day SMA.
- Vringo, Inc. (AMEX: VRNG) - up 1.5 percent. Trying to regain some ground after dipping 5 percent last Friday. The stock had broken out of a downward channel recently, but has gained enough gusto to get back above the $4 level. The 14-day Money Flow Index is toward the upper-end of its range, currently reading about 70.6 or so. The 80 level is a rough estimate for being overbought.
- Illumina, Inc. (Nasdaq: ILMN) - down 7.2 percent. Entered a definitive agreement to acquire Verinata Health, Inc., a leading provider of non-invasive tests for the early identification of fetal chromosomal abnormalities, for consideration of $350 million plus up to $100 million in milestone payments through 2015. Roche (OTCBB: RHHBY) CEO Humer said a potential deal won't happen now.
- lululemon athletica, Inc. (Nasdaq: LULU) - down 2.0 percent. Filed a common stock shelf registration today, with CEO Wilson filing to sell 5.7 million shares.
- Tesoro Corp. (NYSE: TSO) - down 1.0 percent. Filed two 8-Ks with the U.S. SEC today detailing amended credit agreements recently inked. For more color, click here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- SandRidge Energy (SD) Higher on Cramer Tout
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals (LGND) Shoots Higher on Volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!