Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 01/04: (DRYS) (VRNG) (CME) Above; (LULU) (SIMG) (SWKS) Below
- Market Wrap: Apple has Record iPhone Weekend; Existing Sales Slump in Aug; Is Icahn Unloading Herbalife?
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/22 (SUPN) (HLF) (RIG) Higher; (ASNA) (AVNR) (GEL) Lower (more...)
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below Views
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Plans to Shutter Beats Music
Crossing and above:
- DryShips, Inc. (Nasdaq: DRYS) - up 18.5 percent. DryShips moving higher on dry bulk sentiment heading into 2013. For more, click here.
In addition, the stock got above the key $2 level, a prior support level before shares moved aggressively below it on November 15th.
- Vringo (AMEX: VRNG) - down 2.6 percent. Popped higher at the start following a 19.9 percent run higher on Thursday. Some traders might be taking profits today. Shares appear to have $3.50 as an activity level.
- CME Group (NYSE: CME) - up 5.0 percent. Another technical move above $52 today. Notably, CME shares displayed a death cross at the end of November, where by the 20-day moved below the 200-day SMA. Shares are about $1 or so lower since then, even with today's move.
- AutoNation, Inc. (NYSE: AN) - up 4.2 percent. Shares moving higher after AutoNation said new car sales rose 15 percent in December. For more on the report, click here.
- lululemon athletica (Nasdaq: LULU) - down 4.9 percent. Credit Suisse cut its rating to Neutral and price target to $80 today. The firm said that lululemon hysteria might be over. For more on the call, click here.
- Silicon Image (Nasdaq: SIMG) - down 10.1 percent. Lowered its fourth-quarter 2012 revs outlook from $64 million to $67 million down to a range of $59 million to $60 million. The consensus is at $65.7 million.
- Skyworks Solutions (Nasdaq: SWKS) - down 1.7 percent. Has been volatile lately, popping higher following the fiscal cliff vote and pulling back amid a positive Longbow Research call on Thursday. Shares are up 6.3 percent for the shortened holiday week.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Sees Continued Move Lower
- T-Mobile (TMUS): Iliad's Search for $5B in Extra Financing 'Lingers' - Bloomberg
- Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) Peers on Watch on Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Longbow Research, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!