Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 01/04: (DRYS) (VRNG) (CME) Above; (LULU) (SIMG) (SWKS) Below
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Crossing and above:
- DryShips, Inc. (Nasdaq: DRYS) - up 18.5 percent. DryShips moving higher on dry bulk sentiment heading into 2013. For more, click here.
In addition, the stock got above the key $2 level, a prior support level before shares moved aggressively below it on November 15th.
- Vringo (AMEX: VRNG) - down 2.6 percent. Popped higher at the start following a 19.9 percent run higher on Thursday. Some traders might be taking profits today. Shares appear to have $3.50 as an activity level.
- CME Group (NYSE: CME) - up 5.0 percent. Another technical move above $52 today. Notably, CME shares displayed a death cross at the end of November, where by the 20-day moved below the 200-day SMA. Shares are about $1 or so lower since then, even with today's move.
- AutoNation, Inc. (NYSE: AN) - up 4.2 percent. Shares moving higher after AutoNation said new car sales rose 15 percent in December. For more on the report, click here.
- lululemon athletica (Nasdaq: LULU) - down 4.9 percent. Credit Suisse cut its rating to Neutral and price target to $80 today. The firm said that lululemon hysteria might be over. For more on the call, click here.
- Silicon Image (Nasdaq: SIMG) - down 10.1 percent. Lowered its fourth-quarter 2012 revs outlook from $64 million to $67 million down to a range of $59 million to $60 million. The consensus is at $65.7 million.
- Skyworks Solutions (Nasdaq: SWKS) - down 1.7 percent. Has been volatile lately, popping higher following the fiscal cliff vote and pulling back amid a positive Longbow Research call on Thursday. Shares are up 6.3 percent for the shortened holiday week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global funds raise cash to 16-month highs, cut bonds: Reuters poll
- Amazon (AMZN) volatility elevated at 129 as shares pull back on Q3 results
- Stocks with call price movement; USO BABA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Longbow Research, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!