Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 01/03: (RIG) (VRNG) (FST) Above; (MSFT) (GME) (FTNT) Below
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Crossing and above:
- Transocean Ltd. (NYSE: RIG) - up 6.2 percent. Popping after settling with the U.S. for a sum less than originally expected. For more color, click here.
- Vringo (AMEX: VRNG) - up 17.5 percent. Shares ripping on a Seeking Alpha article making a case from why Vringo is a buy.
- Forest Oil Corp. (NYSE: FST) - up 3.7 percent. Announced the sale of all of its properties located in South Texas, excluding its Eagle Ford Shale oil properties, for after-tax cash proceeds of $325 million.
- Microsoft Corp (Nasdaq: MSFT) - down 1.4 percent. Tech giants pulling back following a run higher Wednesday on fiscal cliff exuberance. Microsoft ended the session up 3.4 percent yesterday.
- GameStop (NYSE: GME) - down 6.0 percent. Lower on concerns that Sony (NYSE: SNE) might block pre-owned games from being playable on its upcoming PlayStation console. For more color, click here.
- Fortinet Inc. (Nasdaq: FTNT) - down 8.5 percent. Network security/service providers seeing some pressure today, though nothing specific is being tied to the move.
- Brocade (Nasdaq: BRCD) - down 4.2 percent. Pulling back after rising 7.1 percent Wednesday. Shares have been trapped in a $5.15 to $5.90 range over the last few months.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tesla Motors (TSLA) /Panasonic Reach Battery Agreement - Nikkei
- GameStop Corp. (GME) Shoots Lower with Volume (EA)
- Frontier (FTR) Trades Higher in Sympathy with Windstream (WIN) (CTL) (T) (VZ) (ELNK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!