Pre-Open Winners 8/3: (NILE) (OPEN) (LNKD) Higher (more...)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Below are today's pre-open winners
- Community Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: CFFC) 27% HIGHER; buyout
- Blue Nile, Inc. (NASDAQ: NILE) 20% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Open Table, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPEN) 18% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACLS) 17% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Mercado Libre, Inc. (NASDAQ: MELI) 16% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Skullcandy (NASDAQ: SKUL) 13% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Knight Capital Group, Inc. (NYSE: KCG) 10% HIGHER; bounces after 75% swoon on trading errors, large loss.
- VirnetX Holding Corp (NYSE: VHC) 10% HIGHER; license deal with NEC
- Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp. (NYSE: KOG) 10% HIGHER; Q2 results
- Linkedin (NYSE: LNKD) 10% HIGHER; solid Q2 results
- MasTec, Inc. (NYSE: MTZ) 7% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (NYSE: WFM) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- Demandware, Inc. (NASDAQ: DWRE) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/02: (NVCN) (FIVE) (ULTA) Higher; (CVM) (WDAY) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/2: (FNMA) (SRPT) (GALE) (NVCN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPre-Open Winners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!