Pre-Open Winners 8/3: (NILE) (OPEN) (LNKD) Higher (more...)
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Below are today's pre-open winners
- Community Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: CFFC) 27% HIGHER; buyout
- Blue Nile, Inc. (NASDAQ: NILE) 20% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Open Table, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPEN) 18% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACLS) 17% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Mercado Libre, Inc. (NASDAQ: MELI) 16% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Skullcandy (NASDAQ: SKUL) 13% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Knight Capital Group, Inc. (NYSE: KCG) 10% HIGHER; bounces after 75% swoon on trading errors, large loss.
- VirnetX Holding Corp (NYSE: VHC) 10% HIGHER; license deal with NEC
- Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp. (NYSE: KOG) 10% HIGHER; Q2 results
- Linkedin (NYSE: LNKD) 10% HIGHER; solid Q2 results
- MasTec, Inc. (NYSE: MTZ) 7% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (NYSE: WFM) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- Demandware, Inc. (NASDAQ: DWRE) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/29: (TBIO) (HRTX) (NQ) Higher; (FRO) (SPLK) (CYBR) Lower (more...)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 5/28: (BDX) (GOOG) (SIG) (PCRX)
- Trading Radar for 5/28: Avago (AVGO), OmniVision (OVTI), GameStop (GME), Express (EXPR), Dangdang (DANG) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPre-Open Winners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!