Pre-Open Winners 7/27: (AUTH) (MERU) (EXPE) Higher (more...)
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/21: (CANF) (NGVC) (EDAP) Higher; (MOLG) (NBS) (WAIR) Lower
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Below are today's pre-open winners
- AuthenTec, Inc. (NASDAQ: AUTH) 60% HIGHER; Apple acquires the company
- Meru Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: MERU) 29% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (NYSE: OCZ) 28% HIGHER; takeover specualtion
- Blucora (NASDAQ: BCOR) 17% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Expedia (NASDAQ: EXPE) 15% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- StemCells Inc. (NASDAQ: STEM) 16% HIGHER; $20M award
- Overland Storage Inc. (NASDAQ: OVRL) 14% HIGHER; IBM, DELL found to infringe patents
- Arch Coal Inc. (NYSE: ACI) 14% HIGHER; better than expected earnings
Deckers Outdoor Corp (NASDAQ: DECK) 9% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Qlik Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLIK) 8% HIGHER; tops Q1 views, issues solid guidance
- Netsuite (NYSE: N) 6% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Power-one (NASDAQ: PWER) 5% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Amgen, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMGN) 4% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Amarin Corporation plc (Nasdaq: AMRN) 3% HIGHER; AMR101 approved by the FDA.
- Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN) 2% HIGHER; Q2 results
- Sprint Nextel Corp. (NYSE: S) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Lifts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Nomura Securities Starts Amazon.com (AMZN) at Buy; Sees 24% Upside
- Natural Grocers (NGVC) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Offers FY15 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesEarnings, Pre-Open Winners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!