Pre-Open Winners 7/27: (AUTH) (MERU) (EXPE) Higher (more...)
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/30: (TLOG) (AVAV) (AINV) Higher; (BLDP) (CAMP) Lower (more...)
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
Below are today's pre-open winners
- AuthenTec, Inc. (NASDAQ: AUTH) 60% HIGHER; Apple acquires the company
- Meru Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: MERU) 29% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (NYSE: OCZ) 28% HIGHER; takeover specualtion
- Blucora (NASDAQ: BCOR) 17% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Expedia (NASDAQ: EXPE) 15% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- StemCells Inc. (NASDAQ: STEM) 16% HIGHER; $20M award
- Overland Storage Inc. (NASDAQ: OVRL) 14% HIGHER; IBM, DELL found to infringe patents
- Arch Coal Inc. (NYSE: ACI) 14% HIGHER; better than expected earnings
Deckers Outdoor Corp (NASDAQ: DECK) 9% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Qlik Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLIK) 8% HIGHER; tops Q1 views, issues solid guidance
- Netsuite (NYSE: N) 6% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Power-one (NASDAQ: PWER) 5% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Amgen, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMGN) 4% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Amarin Corporation plc (Nasdaq: AMRN) 3% HIGHER; AMR101 approved by the FDA.
- Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN) 2% HIGHER; Q2 results
- Sprint Nextel Corp. (NYSE: S) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Calamp Corp. (CAMP) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Q2 EPS Guidance Matches Views
- Intralinks Holdings (IL) Appoints New CFO; Sees Exceeding Q2 Revenue Outlook
- Iron Mountain Schedules Second Quarter 2015 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesEarnings, Pre-Open Winners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!