Pre-Open Winners 7/27: (AUTH) (MERU) (EXPE) Higher (more...)
- Stock futures fall after two-day market rally
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Zuckerberg: For the first time 1 billion people used Facebook (FB) in a day
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Investors pull record $29.5 billion from equity funds in China-driven rout: BAML
Below are today's pre-open winners
- AuthenTec, Inc. (NASDAQ: AUTH) 60% HIGHER; Apple acquires the company
- Meru Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: MERU) 29% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (NYSE: OCZ) 28% HIGHER; takeover specualtion
- Blucora (NASDAQ: BCOR) 17% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Expedia (NASDAQ: EXPE) 15% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- StemCells Inc. (NASDAQ: STEM) 16% HIGHER; $20M award
- Overland Storage Inc. (NASDAQ: OVRL) 14% HIGHER; IBM, DELL found to infringe patents
- Arch Coal Inc. (NYSE: ACI) 14% HIGHER; better than expected earnings
Deckers Outdoor Corp (NASDAQ: DECK) 9% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Qlik Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLIK) 8% HIGHER; tops Q1 views, issues solid guidance
- Netsuite (NYSE: N) 6% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Power-one (NASDAQ: PWER) 5% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Amgen, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMGN) 4% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Amarin Corporation plc (Nasdaq: AMRN) 3% HIGHER; AMR101 approved by the FDA.
- Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN) 2% HIGHER; Q2 results
- Sprint Nextel Corp. (NYSE: S) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Icahn Gets Active on Freeport; Facebook Surpasses User Milestone
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on GameStop (GME) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesEarnings, Pre-Open Winners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!