Pre-Open Winners 7/18: (SOMX) (VVUS) (AIRM) Higher
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Below are today's pre-open winners:
- Somaxon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SOMX) 87% HIGHER; settlement arrangements with Mylan and Par Pharmaceutical
- VIVUS Inc. (Nasdaq: VVUS) 17% HIGHER; FDA approval for Qsymia
- Air Methods Corp. (Nasdaq: AIRM) 15% HIGHER; lifts guidance
- Flagstar Bancorp Inc. (NYSE: FBC) 12% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Amicus Therapeutics (Nasdaq: FOLD) 8% HIGHER; Expand Collaboration for Fabry Disease w.Glaxo (GSK)
- Amphenol Corporation (NYSE: APH) 7% HIGHER; Q2 results, lifts Q3
- EMC (NYSE: EMC) 7% HIGHER; solid guidance, executive changes
- VMware (NYSE: VMW) 7% HIGHER; solid guidance, executive changes
- Orexigen Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: OREX) 5% HIGHER; up on VIVUS approval
- Agrium Inc. (NYSE: AGU) 4% HIGHER; lifts guidance
- SodaStream International Ltd. (Nasdaq: SODA) 4% HIGHER; deal with Kraft
- Zynga, Inc. (Nasdaq: ZNGA) 3% HIGHER; sees upside
- Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NYSE: BV) 3% HIGHER; prices offering
- Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- New Oriental Education (NYSE: EDU) 2% HIGHER; bounces after massive sell-off
- Ford Motor Co. (NYSE: F) 1% HIGHER; new Buy rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/19: (PETX) (APP) (CERS) (RHT) Higher; (IMGN) (TNK) (NQ) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/18: (ORCL) (KRFT) (ACN) High; (KEX) (WOR) (ATU) Low
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/18: (ZAGG) (OVAS) (TTPH) (RAD) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) (BRKR) Lower (more
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPre-Open Winners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!