Pre-Open Winners 7/18: (SOMX) (VVUS) (AIRM) Higher
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Below are today's pre-open winners:
- Somaxon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SOMX) 87% HIGHER; settlement arrangements with Mylan and Par Pharmaceutical
- VIVUS Inc. (Nasdaq: VVUS) 17% HIGHER; FDA approval for Qsymia
- Air Methods Corp. (Nasdaq: AIRM) 15% HIGHER; lifts guidance
- Flagstar Bancorp Inc. (NYSE: FBC) 12% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- Amicus Therapeutics (Nasdaq: FOLD) 8% HIGHER; Expand Collaboration for Fabry Disease w.Glaxo (GSK)
- Amphenol Corporation (NYSE: APH) 7% HIGHER; Q2 results, lifts Q3
- EMC (NYSE: EMC) 7% HIGHER; solid guidance, executive changes
- VMware (NYSE: VMW) 7% HIGHER; solid guidance, executive changes
- Orexigen Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: OREX) 5% HIGHER; up on VIVUS approval
- Agrium Inc. (NYSE: AGU) 4% HIGHER; lifts guidance
- SodaStream International Ltd. (Nasdaq: SODA) 4% HIGHER; deal with Kraft
- Zynga, Inc. (Nasdaq: ZNGA) 3% HIGHER; sees upside
- Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NYSE: BV) 3% HIGHER; prices offering
- Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- New Oriental Education (NYSE: EDU) 2% HIGHER; bounces after massive sell-off
- Ford Motor Co. (NYSE: F) 1% HIGHER; new Buy rating
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/6: (PXLW) (BORN) (SGMO) Higher; (LOV) (XGTI) (SPLS) Lower (more...)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/10: (MSFT) (BBRY) (PHM) (FB)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 03/11: (FCEL) (HIMX) (AAL) High; (WLT) (ANR) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPre-Open Winners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!