Pre-Open Winners 7/12: (SAP) (PG) (MRK) Higher (more...)
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Below are today's pre-open winners:
- Complete Genomics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GNOM) 8% HIGHER; continues yesterday's upside
- VirnetX Holding Corp (NYSE: VHC) 7% HIGHER; patent deal with Mitel
- Canadian Solar Inc. (Nasdaq: CSIQ) 5% HIGHER; upgraded
- Merck & Co. Inc. (NYSE: MRK) 4% HIGHER; to Close Odanacatib Phase III Early on Recommendation; upgraded
- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) 4% HIGHER; strong Q2
- Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE: PG) 3% HIGHER; Bill Ackman's Pershing Square may have new stake
- Tesoro Corporation (NYSE: TSO) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
- Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) 1% HIGHER; SAP results
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'No Blatant Lies' Seen from Valeant (VRX) CEO/CFO Exchange and Philidor Scripts Were Not Just Smoke and Mirrors - Evercore ISI
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/05: (LF) (MFLX) (UBNT) Higher; (LNCO) (LINE) (DATA) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/02: (HNSN) (KORS) (GOOGL) (GOOG) Higher; (ZINC) (IDTI) (HEAR) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Pershing Square Capital, Pre-Open Winners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!