Pre-Open Winners 7/12: (SAP) (PG) (MRK) Higher (more...)
- Top 10 News for 3/2 - 3/6: Dow Index Adds Apple; Nonfarm Numbers Rip in Feb.; Banks Ace Stress Test
- Apple (AAPL) Will Replace AT&T (T) in the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 295K vs 235K Expected
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
Below are today's pre-open winners:
- Complete Genomics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GNOM) 8% HIGHER; continues yesterday's upside
- VirnetX Holding Corp (NYSE: VHC) 7% HIGHER; patent deal with Mitel
- Canadian Solar Inc. (Nasdaq: CSIQ) 5% HIGHER; upgraded
- Merck & Co. Inc. (NYSE: MRK) 4% HIGHER; to Close Odanacatib Phase III Early on Recommendation; upgraded
- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) 4% HIGHER; strong Q2
- Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE: PG) 3% HIGHER; Bill Ackman's Pershing Square may have new stake
- Tesoro Corporation (NYSE: TSO) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
- Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) 1% HIGHER; SAP results
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/06: (CALA) (LTM) (AAPL) Higher; (SSH) (CKP) (CNAT) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/26: (ELX) (CYBX) (UIL) (CRM) Higher; (CLRX) (LKQ) (TASR) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/02: (MVNR) (NXPI) (FSL) Higher; (LL) (WBAI) (PCRX) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Pershing Square Capital, Pre-Open Winners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!