Pre-Open Winners 7/12: (SAP) (PG) (MRK) Higher (more...)
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Below are today's pre-open winners:
- Complete Genomics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GNOM) 8% HIGHER; continues yesterday's upside
- VirnetX Holding Corp (NYSE: VHC) 7% HIGHER; patent deal with Mitel
- Canadian Solar Inc. (Nasdaq: CSIQ) 5% HIGHER; upgraded
- Merck & Co. Inc. (NYSE: MRK) 4% HIGHER; to Close Odanacatib Phase III Early on Recommendation; upgraded
- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) 4% HIGHER; strong Q2
- Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE: PG) 3% HIGHER; Bill Ackman's Pershing Square may have new stake
- Tesoro Corporation (NYSE: TSO) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
- Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) 1% HIGHER; SAP results
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zoetis (ZTS) Off Lows as Ackman to Discuss Acquisitions/JVs with Valeant (VRX)
- Sohn Investment Idea Contest Kicks Off Ahead of 20th Annual Sohn Investment Conference
- Herbalife (HLF) Suit Dismissal Doesn't Exonerate Practices, Says Pershing Square
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Pershing Square Capital, Pre-Open Winners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!