Pre-Open Winners 7/12: (SAP) (PG) (MRK) Higher (more...)
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Below are today's pre-open winners:
- Complete Genomics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GNOM) 8% HIGHER; continues yesterday's upside
- VirnetX Holding Corp (NYSE: VHC) 7% HIGHER; patent deal with Mitel
- Canadian Solar Inc. (Nasdaq: CSIQ) 5% HIGHER; upgraded
- Merck & Co. Inc. (NYSE: MRK) 4% HIGHER; to Close Odanacatib Phase III Early on Recommendation; upgraded
- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) 4% HIGHER; strong Q2
- Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE: PG) 3% HIGHER; Bill Ackman's Pershing Square may have new stake
- Tesoro Corporation (NYSE: TSO) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
- Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) 1% HIGHER; SAP results
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/6: (PXLW) (BORN) (SGMO) Higher; (LOV) (XGTI) (SPLS) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/4: (OXBT) (VIPS) (INSY) Higher; (RSH) (MDR) (MDRL) Lower (more...)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 03/05: (PPHM) (ARWR) (MXWL) High; (CERE) (MCGC) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Pershing Square Capital, Pre-Open Winners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!