Pre-Open Winners 7/12: (SAP) (PG) (MRK) Higher (more...)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Below are today's pre-open winners:
- Complete Genomics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GNOM) 8% HIGHER; continues yesterday's upside
- VirnetX Holding Corp (NYSE: VHC) 7% HIGHER; patent deal with Mitel
- Canadian Solar Inc. (Nasdaq: CSIQ) 5% HIGHER; upgraded
- Merck & Co. Inc. (NYSE: MRK) 4% HIGHER; to Close Odanacatib Phase III Early on Recommendation; upgraded
- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) 4% HIGHER; strong Q2
- Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE: PG) 3% HIGHER; Bill Ackman's Pershing Square may have new stake
- Tesoro Corporation (NYSE: TSO) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
- Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) 1% HIGHER; SAP results
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/02: (NVCN) (FIVE) (ULTA) Higher; (CVM) (WDAY) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/01: (BSTG) (BLUE) (CLC) Higher; (ARDM) (HTBX) (PTN) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/30: (CRC) (FMCC) (GPRO) Higher; (ARWR) (CMRE) (EVH) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Pershing Square Capital, Pre-Open Winners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!