Pre-Open Winners 6/26: (SUPN) (NWSA) (APOL) Higher (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
Below are this morning's pre-open winners:
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUPN) 36% HIGHER; tentative FDA approval
- Aeterna Zentaris (NASDAQ: AEZS) 14% HIGHER; Says AEZS-130 Safe, Effective in Diagnosing AGHD Following Phase 3
- News Corp. (NASDAQ: NWSA) 7% HIGHER; may split
- Apollo Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: APOL) 6% HIGHER; tops Q3 views, raises guidance
- Zynga, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) 3% HIGHER; up ahead of event
- Seagate Technology plc (NASDAQ: STX) 3% HIGHER; being added to S&P 500
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- Sohu.com Inc. (NASDAQ: SOHU) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- Lender Processing Services, Inc. (NYSE: LPS) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
You May Also Be Interested In
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- JPMorgan Reinstates Nokia (NOK) at Overweight; Large Patent Trove is Potential Gold Mine
- UPDATE: Comcast (CMCSA) Looks to JPMorgan to Advise on Possible Time Warner Cable (TWC) Bid- Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Standard & Poor's, Pre-Open Winners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!