Pre-Open Winners 6/15: (YPF) (LNG) (NAV) (more...)
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Below are stocks making notable moves higher in pre-open trading Friday:
- GMX Resources Inc. (Nasdaq: GMXR) 19% HIGHER; Announces Successful Bakken Well
- YPF S.A. (NYSE: YPF) 13% HIGHER; Carlos Slim stake
- BroadVision, Inc. (Nasdaq: BVSN) 13% HIGHER; sees upside action on no news
- Cheniere Energy, Inc. (NYSE: LNG) 6% HIGHER; new Buy rating
- Navistar (NYSE: NAV) 3% HIGHER; MRH Fund shows big stake
- SINA Corporation (Nasdaq: SINA) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- Randgold Resources Limited (Nasdaq: GOLD) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- Human Genome Sciences Inc. (Nasdaq: HGSI) 1% HIGHER; announces deadline for takeover bids
- Nokia Corporation (NYSE: NOK) 1% HIGHER; upgraded at two firms after yesterday's sell-off
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crestwood (CMLP) (CEQP) Issues FY14 Operating Outlook
- Trading Radar for 12/09: Layne Christensen (LAYN), Pep Boys (PBY), Analogic (ALOG), PVH (PVH) Report
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBakken Formation, Carlos Slim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!