Pre-Open Winners 6/12: (AONE) (KORS) (URI) (more...)
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
Below are stocks making gains in pre-open action Tuesday"
- A123 Systems (Nasdaq: AONE) 15% HIGHER; Debuts New Nanophosphate EXT Battery Technology
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: KORS) 11% HIGHER; beat and raise Q4
- United Rentals, Inc. (NYSE: URI) 4% HIGHER; new Buy rating.
- Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) 2% HIGHER; David Einhorn's Greenlight raises stake.
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: JNPR) 2% HIGHER; buyback
- Chart Industries Inc. (Nasdaq: GTLS) 2% HIGHER; positive mention on Mad Money
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (Nasdaq: BMRN) 2% HIGHER; takeover rumors
- Amarin Corporation plc (Nasdaq: AMRN) 1% HIGHER; new Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/03: (OMED) (ETRM) (REX) Higher; (KKD) (ECTE) (YRCW) Lower
- Trading Radar for 12/05: Kroger (KR), Dollar General (DG), Toro (TTC), UTI Worldwide (UTIW) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!