Pre-Open Movers 6/7: (UHAL) (X) (SINA) Higher; (MOH) (NAV) (LULU) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street dips; Apple gain fails to offset rate worries
- Apple (AAPL) Gains on Solid December-Qtr iPhone Projection; RBC Views as 'Positive'
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/23: (AGLE) (PLCM) (NDSN) Higher; (SSW) (WMGI) (BAH) Lower (more...)
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Thursday:
- OXiGENE, Inc. (Nasdaq: OXGN) 16% HIGHER; Phase 1 data
- GenVec, Inc. (Nasdaq: GNVC) 16% HIGHER; USDA APHIS Grants Conditional License for Cattle FMD Vaccine
- Amerco, Inc. (NASDAQ: UHAL) 9% HIGHER; reported Q4 EPS of $1.29, versus $0.52 reported last year.
- Digital Generation, Inc. (Nasdaq: DGIT) 8% HIGHER; takeover reports
- Sonic Corp. (Nasdaq: SONC) 7% HIGHER; upgraded
- United States Steel Corp. (NYSE: X) 5% HIGHER; metal stocks higher on China rate cut
CACI (Nasdaq: CACI) 5% HIGHER; reaffirmed its FY12 outlook
- RF Micro Devices Inc. (Nasdaq: RFMD) 5% HIGHER; upgraded
- C&J Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: CJES) 4% HIGHER; acquires Casedhole Holding
- PulteGroup, Inc. (NYSE: PHM) 4% HIGHER; upgraded
- Annies, Inc. (NYSE: BNNY) 3% HIGHER; reported Q4 EPS of $0.24, $0.13
- SINA Corporation (Nasdaq: SINA) 3% HIGHER; upgraded
- Freeport-McMoRan Copper (NYSE: FCX) 3% HIGHER; metal stocks higher on China rate cut
- Molina Healthcare Inc. (NYSE: MOH) 27% LOWER; cost over runs in Texas, pulls guidance
- Navistar International (NYSE: NAV) 21% LOWER; Posts Surprise Q1 Loss of $1.99/Share; Guides FY12 EPS Below Views
- Tuesday Morning's (Nasdaq: TUES) 9% LOWER; CEO fired, guidance cut
- Lululemon Athletica Inc. (Nasdaq: LULU) 7% LOWER; Q1 results, weak guidance
- Arbor Realty Trust Inc. (NYSE: ABR) 7% LOWER; stock offering
- Pall Corp. (NYSE: PLL) 7% LOWER; misses Q3 views
- Harry Winston Diamond Corp (NYSE: HWD) 5% LOWER; misses Q1 views
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACHN) 5% LOWER; Chief Medical Officer resigns
- Triumph Group (NYSE: TGI) 2% LOWER; stock offering
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: JNPR) 1% LOWER; downgraded
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/23: (RLYP) (SQ) (SPLS) Upgraded; (BIG) (VSAT) (CMCM) Downgraded
- Trading Radar for 5/24: Best Buy (BBY), AutoZone (AZO), HP Enterprise (HPE), Toll Brothers (TOL) Report
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/20: (URBN) (CS) (JLL) Upgraded; (BEAV) (CMCM) (TNK) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!