Pre-Open Movers 6/7: (UHAL) (X) (SINA) Higher; (MOH) (NAV) (LULU) Lower (more...)
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Thursday:
- OXiGENE, Inc. (Nasdaq: OXGN) 16% HIGHER; Phase 1 data
- GenVec, Inc. (Nasdaq: GNVC) 16% HIGHER; USDA APHIS Grants Conditional License for Cattle FMD Vaccine
- Amerco, Inc. (NASDAQ: UHAL) 9% HIGHER; reported Q4 EPS of $1.29, versus $0.52 reported last year.
- Digital Generation, Inc. (Nasdaq: DGIT) 8% HIGHER; takeover reports
- Sonic Corp. (Nasdaq: SONC) 7% HIGHER; upgraded
- United States Steel Corp. (NYSE: X) 5% HIGHER; metal stocks higher on China rate cut
CACI (Nasdaq: CACI) 5% HIGHER; reaffirmed its FY12 outlook
- RF Micro Devices Inc. (Nasdaq: RFMD) 5% HIGHER; upgraded
- C&J Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: CJES) 4% HIGHER; acquires Casedhole Holding
- PulteGroup, Inc. (NYSE: PHM) 4% HIGHER; upgraded
- Annies, Inc. (NYSE: BNNY) 3% HIGHER; reported Q4 EPS of $0.24, $0.13
- SINA Corporation (Nasdaq: SINA) 3% HIGHER; upgraded
- Freeport-McMoRan Copper (NYSE: FCX) 3% HIGHER; metal stocks higher on China rate cut
- Molina Healthcare Inc. (NYSE: MOH) 27% LOWER; cost over runs in Texas, pulls guidance
- Navistar International (NYSE: NAV) 21% LOWER; Posts Surprise Q1 Loss of $1.99/Share; Guides FY12 EPS Below Views
- Tuesday Morning's (Nasdaq: TUES) 9% LOWER; CEO fired, guidance cut
- Lululemon Athletica Inc. (Nasdaq: LULU) 7% LOWER; Q1 results, weak guidance
- Arbor Realty Trust Inc. (NYSE: ABR) 7% LOWER; stock offering
- Pall Corp. (NYSE: PLL) 7% LOWER; misses Q3 views
- Harry Winston Diamond Corp (NYSE: HWD) 5% LOWER; misses Q1 views
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACHN) 5% LOWER; Chief Medical Officer resigns
- Triumph Group (NYSE: TGI) 2% LOWER; stock offering
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: JNPR) 1% LOWER; downgraded
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/29: (MX) (CPRT) Upgraded; (HIMX) (ANF) (URI) Downgraded
- Trading Radar for 5/29: Big Lots (BIG), Graham (GHM), Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Report
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/28: (RALY) (BIOC) (EXPR) Higher; (NBS) (DANG) (TLYS) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!