Pre-Open Movers 6/5: (OPXT) (WPRT) (GNOM) Higher; (LLNW) (AKAM) (LVLT) Lower (more...)
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Tuesday:
- Opnext (Nasdaq: OPXT) 16% HIGHER; turns down $1.40/share offer
- Westport (Nasdaq: WPRT) 10% HIGHER; Enters Nat Gas Technology Development deal with Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT)
- Complete Genomics (Nasdaq: GNOM) 10% HIGHER; Evaluating Strategic Alternatives; Will Cut 55 Positions
- Fusion-io, Inc. (NYSE: FIO) 4% HIGHER; upgraded
- Array BioPharma Inc. (Nasdaq: ARRY) 4% HIGHER; MEK162 Shows Promising Clinical Activity in Ongoing Phase 2 Trial
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMLN) 3% HIGHER; takeover speculation
- Shuffle Master, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHFL) 1% HIGHER; Q2 results
- Limelight Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: LLNW) 9% LOWER; Netflix announces its own CDN
- Akamai Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: AKAM) 5% LOWER; Netflix announces its own CDN
- Level 3 Communications Inc. (Nasdaq: LVLT) 4% LOWER; Netflix announces its own CDN
- Dollar General (NYSE: DG) 4% LOWER; Q2 results, guidance; 25M share stock offering
- Starbucks (Nasdaq: SBUX) 3% LOWER; to acquire Bay Bread and La Boulange brand for $100M
- Panera Bread (Nasdaq: PNRA) 2% LOWER; Starbucks acquiring the La Boulange bakery brand.
- Brocade Communications (Nasdaq: BRCD) 2% LOWER; downgrade
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 2/2: Exxon (XOM), Cliffs Natural (CLF), Anadarko (APC), Sysco (SYY) Report
- Top 10 News for 1/26 - 1/30: Apple's Record Results, Record Price; M&A Back in Fashion; Burger Giant Names New CEO
- Trading Radar for 1/30: MasterCard (MA), Altria (MO), Tyco (TYC), Lear (LEA), Xerox (XRX) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!