Pre-Open Movers 6/5: (OPXT) (WPRT) (GNOM) Higher; (LLNW) (AKAM) (LVLT) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Tuesday:
- Opnext (Nasdaq: OPXT) 16% HIGHER; turns down $1.40/share offer
- Westport (Nasdaq: WPRT) 10% HIGHER; Enters Nat Gas Technology Development deal with Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT)
- Complete Genomics (Nasdaq: GNOM) 10% HIGHER; Evaluating Strategic Alternatives; Will Cut 55 Positions
- Fusion-io, Inc. (NYSE: FIO) 4% HIGHER; upgraded
- Array BioPharma Inc. (Nasdaq: ARRY) 4% HIGHER; MEK162 Shows Promising Clinical Activity in Ongoing Phase 2 Trial
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMLN) 3% HIGHER; takeover speculation
- Shuffle Master, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHFL) 1% HIGHER; Q2 results
- Limelight Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: LLNW) 9% LOWER; Netflix announces its own CDN
- Akamai Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: AKAM) 5% LOWER; Netflix announces its own CDN
- Level 3 Communications Inc. (Nasdaq: LVLT) 4% LOWER; Netflix announces its own CDN
- Dollar General (NYSE: DG) 4% LOWER; Q2 results, guidance; 25M share stock offering
- Starbucks (Nasdaq: SBUX) 3% LOWER; to acquire Bay Bread and La Boulange brand for $100M
- Panera Bread (Nasdaq: PNRA) 2% LOWER; Starbucks acquiring the La Boulange bakery brand.
- Brocade Communications (Nasdaq: BRCD) 2% LOWER; downgrade
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/09: (IR) (MSFT) (SGEN) (JCP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!