Pre-Open Movers 6/5: (OPXT) (WPRT) (GNOM) Higher; (LLNW) (AKAM) (LVLT) Lower (more...)
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Tuesday:
- Opnext (Nasdaq: OPXT) 16% HIGHER; turns down $1.40/share offer
- Westport (Nasdaq: WPRT) 10% HIGHER; Enters Nat Gas Technology Development deal with Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT)
- Complete Genomics (Nasdaq: GNOM) 10% HIGHER; Evaluating Strategic Alternatives; Will Cut 55 Positions
- Fusion-io, Inc. (NYSE: FIO) 4% HIGHER; upgraded
- Array BioPharma Inc. (Nasdaq: ARRY) 4% HIGHER; MEK162 Shows Promising Clinical Activity in Ongoing Phase 2 Trial
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMLN) 3% HIGHER; takeover speculation
- Shuffle Master, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHFL) 1% HIGHER; Q2 results
- Limelight Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: LLNW) 9% LOWER; Netflix announces its own CDN
- Akamai Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: AKAM) 5% LOWER; Netflix announces its own CDN
- Level 3 Communications Inc. (Nasdaq: LVLT) 4% LOWER; Netflix announces its own CDN
- Dollar General (NYSE: DG) 4% LOWER; Q2 results, guidance; 25M share stock offering
- Starbucks (Nasdaq: SBUX) 3% LOWER; to acquire Bay Bread and La Boulange brand for $100M
- Panera Bread (Nasdaq: PNRA) 2% LOWER; Starbucks acquiring the La Boulange bakery brand.
- Brocade Communications (Nasdaq: BRCD) 2% LOWER; downgrade
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 7/31: Loews (L), Clorox (CLX), Tenet Healthcare (THC), Broadsoft (BSFT) Report
- Trading Radar for 7/31: ExxonMobil (XOM), Seagate (STX), Phillips 66 (PSX), Weyerhaeuser (WY), Chevron (CVX) Report
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Hits Session Highs, Breaks $100
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!