Pre-Open Movers 5/25: (LCRY) (IBI) (CHK) Higher; (VRTX) (STD) (STX) Lower (more...)
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Goldman Sachs 'Warming Up' to Tesla (TSLA)
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
- Endurance (ENH) to Acquire Montpelier Re (MRH) in ~$1.83B Deal
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Tuesday:
- LeCroy Corp. (Nasdaq: LCRY) 55% HIGHER; takeover
- Interline Brands Inc. (NYSE: IBI) 40% HIGHER; takeover
- Peabody Energy Corp. (NYSE: BTU) 5% HIGHER; upgraded
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE: CHK) 4% HIGHER; Icahn discloses 7.56% stake
- Molycorp, Inc. (NYSE: MCP) 4% HIGHER; positive analyst comments.
- EOG Resources, Inc. (NYSE: EOG) 3% HIGHER; upgraded
- Amarin Corporation plc (Nasdaq: AMRN) 3% HIGHER; U.S. Patent Issuance for AMR101
- Broadcom Corp. (Nasdaq: BRCM) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (Nasdaq: VRTX) 22% HIGHER; Corrects Lower Cystic Fibrosis Trial Data
- Banco Santander, S.A. (NYSE: STD) 4% LOWER; continued concerns about Spanish banks
- Seagate Technology PLC (NYSE: STX) 2% LOWER; downgraded
- Western Digital Corp. (NYSE: WDC) 2% LOWER; downgraded
- Facebook, Inc. (NYSE: FB) 1% LOWER; continues lower
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Starts Twitter (TWTR) at Buy
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 3/30: (BRCM) (ADI) (GPRO) Upgraded; (ALTR) (BBEP) (XLNX) Downgraded
- Wearable Entertainment Device Market Seen at $9.4B by 2019 (FB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!