Pre-Open Movers 5/25: (LCRY) (IBI) (CHK) Higher; (VRTX) (STD) (STX) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: FOMC Hints at Rate Hike by YE15; Trian Sees Value in DuPoint; Builders More Confident in Sept.
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/17: (HNSN) (UNFI) (CLC) Higher; (FLXN) (NEWM) (FANG) Lower (more...)
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Refines Financial Model; Guides FY15 EPS
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Tuesday:
- LeCroy Corp. (Nasdaq: LCRY) 55% HIGHER; takeover
- Interline Brands Inc. (NYSE: IBI) 40% HIGHER; takeover
- Peabody Energy Corp. (NYSE: BTU) 5% HIGHER; upgraded
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE: CHK) 4% HIGHER; Icahn discloses 7.56% stake
- Molycorp, Inc. (NYSE: MCP) 4% HIGHER; positive analyst comments.
- EOG Resources, Inc. (NYSE: EOG) 3% HIGHER; upgraded
- Amarin Corporation plc (Nasdaq: AMRN) 3% HIGHER; U.S. Patent Issuance for AMR101
- Broadcom Corp. (Nasdaq: BRCM) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (Nasdaq: VRTX) 22% HIGHER; Corrects Lower Cystic Fibrosis Trial Data
- Banco Santander, S.A. (NYSE: STD) 4% LOWER; continued concerns about Spanish banks
- Seagate Technology PLC (NYSE: STX) 2% LOWER; downgraded
- Western Digital Corp. (NYSE: WDC) 2% LOWER; downgraded
- Facebook, Inc. (NYSE: FB) 1% LOWER; continues lower
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/12: (CNVR) (ULTA) (ABTL) Higher; (AMRN) (ONTY) (OXBT) Lower (more...)
- Icahn Has Not Sold any Apple (AAPL) Stock; Adding to Position - Regan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!