Pre-Open Movers 5/25: (LCRY) (IBI) (CHK) Higher; (VRTX) (STD) (STX) Lower (more...)
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Tuesday:
- LeCroy Corp. (Nasdaq: LCRY) 55% HIGHER; takeover
- Interline Brands Inc. (NYSE: IBI) 40% HIGHER; takeover
- Peabody Energy Corp. (NYSE: BTU) 5% HIGHER; upgraded
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE: CHK) 4% HIGHER; Icahn discloses 7.56% stake
- Molycorp, Inc. (NYSE: MCP) 4% HIGHER; positive analyst comments.
- EOG Resources, Inc. (NYSE: EOG) 3% HIGHER; upgraded
- Amarin Corporation plc (Nasdaq: AMRN) 3% HIGHER; U.S. Patent Issuance for AMR101
- Broadcom Corp. (Nasdaq: BRCM) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (Nasdaq: VRTX) 22% HIGHER; Corrects Lower Cystic Fibrosis Trial Data
- Banco Santander, S.A. (NYSE: STD) 4% LOWER; continued concerns about Spanish banks
- Seagate Technology PLC (NYSE: STX) 2% LOWER; downgraded
- Western Digital Corp. (NYSE: WDC) 2% LOWER; downgraded
- Facebook, Inc. (NYSE: FB) 1% LOWER; continues lower
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Downgrades Pandora (P) to Market Perform on Ad Shortfall and Higher Costs
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- Under Armour (UA) Announces Launch of Latest Stephen Curry Sneaker
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!