Pre-Open Movers 5/25: (LCRY) (IBI) (CHK) Higher; (VRTX) (STD) (STX) Lower (more...)
- Wall St. rises as Yellen hints at 'gradual' rate hikes
- Yellen Semiannual Testimony to Congress: Economy to Warrant Only Gradual Rate Increases
- Time Warner (TWX) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Approves $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Oil rises after third-biggest daily fall since 2008 crisis
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/10: (BTU) (AKAM) (EDE) Higher; (MSTX) (CTIC) (SCTY) Lower (more...)
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Tuesday:
- LeCroy Corp. (Nasdaq: LCRY) 55% HIGHER; takeover
- Interline Brands Inc. (NYSE: IBI) 40% HIGHER; takeover
- Peabody Energy Corp. (NYSE: BTU) 5% HIGHER; upgraded
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE: CHK) 4% HIGHER; Icahn discloses 7.56% stake
- Molycorp, Inc. (NYSE: MCP) 4% HIGHER; positive analyst comments.
- EOG Resources, Inc. (NYSE: EOG) 3% HIGHER; upgraded
- Amarin Corporation plc (Nasdaq: AMRN) 3% HIGHER; U.S. Patent Issuance for AMR101
- Broadcom Corp. (Nasdaq: BRCM) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (Nasdaq: VRTX) 22% HIGHER; Corrects Lower Cystic Fibrosis Trial Data
- Banco Santander, S.A. (NYSE: STD) 4% LOWER; continued concerns about Spanish banks
- Seagate Technology PLC (NYSE: STX) 2% LOWER; downgraded
- Western Digital Corp. (NYSE: WDC) 2% LOWER; downgraded
- Facebook, Inc. (NYSE: FB) 1% LOWER; continues lower
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Sees Green Shoots at Akamai (AKAM)
- Criteo (CRTO) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- Glu Mobile (GLUU) Partners with Taylor Swift on New Mobile Game
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!