Pre-Open Movers 5/25: (BLOX) (FRO) (QSFT) Higher; (TLB) (ROSG) (DCTH) Lower (more...)
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Friday:
- Complete Genomics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GNOM) 20% HIGHER; continues recent momentum
- Infoblox (NYSE: BLOX) 7% HIGHER; tops Q3 views
- Frontline (NYSE: FRO) 6% HIGHER; Posts Surprise Q1 Profit
- Quest Software Inc. (Nasdaq: QSFT) 4% HIGHER; takeover speculation
- DryShips, Inc. (Nasdaq: DRYS) 2% HIGHER; up after FRO
- Siemens AG (NYSE: SI) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
- Delcath (Nasdaq: DCTH) 37% LOWER; Prices 13.3M Shares at $1.50/Share
- The Talbots Inc. (NYSE: TLB) 29% LOWER; buyers pulls deal
- Rossetta Genomics (Nasdaq: ROSG) 10% LOWER; Sells 570K Shares at $11.50/Sh
- Genetic Technologies Ltd. (Nasdaq: GENE) 9% LOWER; gives back recent gains.
- VeriFone Systems (NYSE: PAY) 9% LOWER; Q2 results, lackluster guidance
- New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq: NYMT) 6% LOWER; stock offering
- Maxwell Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq: MXWL) 5% LOWER; stock offering
- Lululemon Athletica Inc. (Nasdaq: LULU) 2% LOWER; downgraded
- H. J. Heinz Company (NYSE: HNZ) 1% LOWER; downgrades
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 5/31: TiVo (TIVO), Workday (WDAY), Frontline (FRO), Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) Report
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: (LGF) (PVH) (WSM) Higher; (PRGN) (PSTG) (ALDX) Lower (more...)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 5/25: (AMAT) (OLED) (CSC) High; (EXPR) (SPWH) (CBL) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!