Pre-Open Movers 5/25: (BLOX) (FRO) (QSFT) Higher; (TLB) (ROSG) (DCTH) Lower (more...)
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Friday:
- Complete Genomics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GNOM) 20% HIGHER; continues recent momentum
- Infoblox (NYSE: BLOX) 7% HIGHER; tops Q3 views
- Frontline (NYSE: FRO) 6% HIGHER; Posts Surprise Q1 Profit
- Quest Software Inc. (Nasdaq: QSFT) 4% HIGHER; takeover speculation
- DryShips, Inc. (Nasdaq: DRYS) 2% HIGHER; up after FRO
- Siemens AG (NYSE: SI) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
- Delcath (Nasdaq: DCTH) 37% LOWER; Prices 13.3M Shares at $1.50/Share
- The Talbots Inc. (NYSE: TLB) 29% LOWER; buyers pulls deal
- Rossetta Genomics (Nasdaq: ROSG) 10% LOWER; Sells 570K Shares at $11.50/Sh
- Genetic Technologies Ltd. (Nasdaq: GENE) 9% LOWER; gives back recent gains.
- VeriFone Systems (NYSE: PAY) 9% LOWER; Q2 results, lackluster guidance
- New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq: NYMT) 6% LOWER; stock offering
- Maxwell Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq: MXWL) 5% LOWER; stock offering
- Lululemon Athletica Inc. (Nasdaq: LULU) 2% LOWER; downgraded
- H. J. Heinz Company (NYSE: HNZ) 1% LOWER; downgrades
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genetic Technologies (GENE) Halted on Regulatory Concern
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 3/4: (VRX)/(SNY) (WES) (CRMD)
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 3/5: (ABBV)/(PCYC) (MNK) (SMTC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!