Pre-Open Movers 5/25: (BLOX) (FRO) (QSFT) Higher; (TLB) (ROSG) (DCTH) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Broadcom, Avago in M&A Speculation; Kors' 'Unfashionable' Q4, Outlook; McDonald's to Trim-Back Data
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Announces Acquisition of CirroSecure
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Friday:
- Complete Genomics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GNOM) 20% HIGHER; continues recent momentum
- Infoblox (NYSE: BLOX) 7% HIGHER; tops Q3 views
- Frontline (NYSE: FRO) 6% HIGHER; Posts Surprise Q1 Profit
- Quest Software Inc. (Nasdaq: QSFT) 4% HIGHER; takeover speculation
- DryShips, Inc. (Nasdaq: DRYS) 2% HIGHER; up after FRO
- Siemens AG (NYSE: SI) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
- Delcath (Nasdaq: DCTH) 37% LOWER; Prices 13.3M Shares at $1.50/Share
- The Talbots Inc. (NYSE: TLB) 29% LOWER; buyers pulls deal
- Rossetta Genomics (Nasdaq: ROSG) 10% LOWER; Sells 570K Shares at $11.50/Sh
- Genetic Technologies Ltd. (Nasdaq: GENE) 9% LOWER; gives back recent gains.
- VeriFone Systems (NYSE: PAY) 9% LOWER; Q2 results, lackluster guidance
- New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq: NYMT) 6% LOWER; stock offering
- Maxwell Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq: MXWL) 5% LOWER; stock offering
- Lululemon Athletica Inc. (Nasdaq: LULU) 2% LOWER; downgraded
- H. J. Heinz Company (NYSE: HNZ) 1% LOWER; downgrades
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 5/28: Avago (AVGO), OmniVision (OVTI), GameStop (GME), Express (EXPR), Dangdang (DANG) Report
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/26: (CHS) (MRVL) (LB) Upgraded; (MAC) (PLCE) (FSLR) Downgraded
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 5/27: (ORCL) (AVP) (ABBV) (GILD)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!