Pre-Open Movers 5/25: (BLOX) (FRO) (QSFT) Higher; (TLB) (ROSG) (DCTH) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
- Himax Technologies (HIMX) Said Google (GOOG) Decided Not to Exercise Option for Additional Investment
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Friday:
- Complete Genomics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GNOM) 20% HIGHER; continues recent momentum
- Infoblox (NYSE: BLOX) 7% HIGHER; tops Q3 views
- Frontline (NYSE: FRO) 6% HIGHER; Posts Surprise Q1 Profit
- Quest Software Inc. (Nasdaq: QSFT) 4% HIGHER; takeover speculation
- DryShips, Inc. (Nasdaq: DRYS) 2% HIGHER; up after FRO
- Siemens AG (NYSE: SI) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
- Delcath (Nasdaq: DCTH) 37% LOWER; Prices 13.3M Shares at $1.50/Share
- The Talbots Inc. (NYSE: TLB) 29% LOWER; buyers pulls deal
- Rossetta Genomics (Nasdaq: ROSG) 10% LOWER; Sells 570K Shares at $11.50/Sh
- Genetic Technologies Ltd. (Nasdaq: GENE) 9% LOWER; gives back recent gains.
- VeriFone Systems (NYSE: PAY) 9% LOWER; Q2 results, lackluster guidance
- New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq: NYMT) 6% LOWER; stock offering
- Maxwell Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq: MXWL) 5% LOWER; stock offering
- Lululemon Athletica Inc. (Nasdaq: LULU) 2% LOWER; downgraded
- H. J. Heinz Company (NYSE: HNZ) 1% LOWER; downgrades
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) attorney says consensual accord with Apple reached - Bloomberg
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/20: (WDC) (AAPL) (SUNE) (ALGN)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 10/21: (AKRX) (AMGN) (CCI) High; (OCN) (BBCN) (ARMH) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!