Pre-Open Movers 5/21: (CBE) (SWHC) (YHOO) Higher; (LOW) (BLK) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Monday:
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: PPHM) 31% HIGHER; positive trial data
- Cooper Industries (NYSE: CBE) 25% HIGHER; acquired by Eaton (NYSE: ETN).
- Smith & Wesson (Nasdaq: SWHC) 14% HIGEHR; Preliminary Q4 Sales Come in Better than Views
- American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) 7% HIGHER; CFO steps down, exits Children's Brand 77kids
- Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) 5% HIGHER; sells half of Alibaba stake for $7.1B, lifts buyback plan by $5 billion.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (NYSE: KKD) 4% HIGHER; Q1 results
- Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE: ANR) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- Safeway Inc.(NYSE: SWY) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
- Lowes Cos. (NYSE: LOW) 6% LOWER; Q1 results, light FY12 guidance
- BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) 3% LOWER; Barclays to Sell Entire $6.1B BlackRock stake
- Facebook, Inc. (NYSE: FB) 4% LOWER; breaks IPO syndicate
- Avon Products (NYSE: AVP) 4% LOWER; continues lower after Coty drops bid
- Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) 2% LOWER; downgraded
- XL Group plc (NYSE: XL) 2% LOWER; downgraded
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/27: (CAL) (VSLR) (NUVA) Upgraded; (WDAY) (SIG) (AAPL) Downgraded
- US Foods (USFD) IPO Opens Up 5%
- Findley Academy looks to build roof over skills gap
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!