Pre-Open Movers 5/21: (CBE) (SWHC) (YHOO) Higher; (LOW) (BLK) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Monday:
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: PPHM) 31% HIGHER; positive trial data
- Cooper Industries (NYSE: CBE) 25% HIGHER; acquired by Eaton (NYSE: ETN).
- Smith & Wesson (Nasdaq: SWHC) 14% HIGEHR; Preliminary Q4 Sales Come in Better than Views
- American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) 7% HIGHER; CFO steps down, exits Children's Brand 77kids
- Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) 5% HIGHER; sells half of Alibaba stake for $7.1B, lifts buyback plan by $5 billion.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (NYSE: KKD) 4% HIGHER; Q1 results
- Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE: ANR) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- Safeway Inc.(NYSE: SWY) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
- Lowes Cos. (NYSE: LOW) 6% LOWER; Q1 results, light FY12 guidance
- BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) 3% LOWER; Barclays to Sell Entire $6.1B BlackRock stake
- Facebook, Inc. (NYSE: FB) 4% LOWER; breaks IPO syndicate
- Avon Products (NYSE: AVP) 4% LOWER; continues lower after Coty drops bid
- Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) 2% LOWER; downgraded
- XL Group plc (NYSE: XL) 2% LOWER; downgraded
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Underperform; Skeptical M&A Will Happen
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/28: (SBNY) (TCO) (DDS) Upgraded; (T) (TWTR) (SHOP) Downgraded
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/28: (SEED) (AVXL) (ATHX) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (SONC) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!