Pre-Open Movers 5/21: (CBE) (SWHC) (YHOO) Higher; (LOW) (BLK) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- U.S. Justice Scalia, conservative icon, dead at 79
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Monday:
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: PPHM) 31% HIGHER; positive trial data
- Cooper Industries (NYSE: CBE) 25% HIGHER; acquired by Eaton (NYSE: ETN).
- Smith & Wesson (Nasdaq: SWHC) 14% HIGEHR; Preliminary Q4 Sales Come in Better than Views
- American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) 7% HIGHER; CFO steps down, exits Children's Brand 77kids
- Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) 5% HIGHER; sells half of Alibaba stake for $7.1B, lifts buyback plan by $5 billion.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (NYSE: KKD) 4% HIGHER; Q1 results
- Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE: ANR) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- Safeway Inc.(NYSE: SWY) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
- Lowes Cos. (NYSE: LOW) 6% LOWER; Q1 results, light FY12 guidance
- BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) 3% LOWER; Barclays to Sell Entire $6.1B BlackRock stake
- Facebook, Inc. (NYSE: FB) 4% LOWER; breaks IPO syndicate
- Avon Products (NYSE: AVP) 4% LOWER; continues lower after Coty drops bid
- Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) 2% LOWER; downgraded
- XL Group plc (NYSE: XL) 2% LOWER; downgraded
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Facebook (FB) Said Looking to Bring Back SMS to Messenger
- Recovery in Banks Lifts Markets
- Instagram (FB) Plans to Add View Counts for Videos
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!