Pre-Open Movers 5/21: (CBE) (SWHC) (YHOO) Higher; (LOW) (BLK) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/2: (XRSC) (DGLY) (ISNS) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RSH) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Monday:
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: PPHM) 31% HIGHER; positive trial data
- Cooper Industries (NYSE: CBE) 25% HIGHER; acquired by Eaton (NYSE: ETN).
- Smith & Wesson (Nasdaq: SWHC) 14% HIGEHR; Preliminary Q4 Sales Come in Better than Views
- American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) 7% HIGHER; CFO steps down, exits Children's Brand 77kids
- Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) 5% HIGHER; sells half of Alibaba stake for $7.1B, lifts buyback plan by $5 billion.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (NYSE: KKD) 4% HIGHER; Q1 results
- Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE: ANR) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- Safeway Inc.(NYSE: SWY) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
- Lowes Cos. (NYSE: LOW) 6% LOWER; Q1 results, light FY12 guidance
- BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) 3% LOWER; Barclays to Sell Entire $6.1B BlackRock stake
- Facebook, Inc. (NYSE: FB) 4% LOWER; breaks IPO syndicate
- Avon Products (NYSE: AVP) 4% LOWER; continues lower after Coty drops bid
- Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) 2% LOWER; downgraded
- XL Group plc (NYSE: XL) 2% LOWER; downgraded
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Momentum Slowing; Morgan Stanley Downgrades to Equalweight
- UPDATE: Mobileye N.V (MBLY) Seen as Top Pick at Morgan Stanley; Analyst Starts at Overweight with $46 Price Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!