Pre-Open Movers 5/2: (SMSC) (CHRS) (PLX) Higher; (OPEN) (RATE) (CHK) Lower (more...)
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Wednesday:
- Standard Microsystems Corp. (Nasdaq: SMSC) 38% HIGHER; acquired by Microchip (Nasdaq: MCHP)
- Charming Shoppes (Nasdaq: CHRS) 24% HIGHER; acquired by Ascena Retail Group (Nasdaq: ASNA).
- Protalix (NYSE: PLX) 24% HIGHER; The FDA approved the company's Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso.
- Tripadvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) 17% HIGHER; strong Q1
- EasyLink (Nasdaq: ESIC) 13% HIGHER; being acquired by Open Text for C$7.25/share in cash.
- True Religion Apparel, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRLG) 10% HIGHER; tops Q1 views
- American Eagle (NYSE: AEO) 9% HIGHER; raises guidance
- Thoratec Corp. (NASDAQ: THOR) 8% HIGHER; tops Q1 views
- Reachlocal, Inc. (NASDAQ: RLOC) 6% HIGHER; tops Q1 views
- Formfactor, Inc. (NASDAQ: FORM) 6% HIGHER; tops Q1 views
- OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: OCZ) 5% HIGHER; Q4 results
- Genworth (NYSE: GNW) 5% HIGHER; Chairman, CEO Fraizer resigns. Reported Q1 EPS
- CBS (NYSE: CBS) 4% HIGHER; tops Q1 views
- Herbalife Ltd.(NYSE: HLF) 3% HIGHER; bounces after sell-of on negative Einhorn comments
- Luxottica Group (NYSE: LUX) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- Wynn Resorts (Nasdaq: WYNN) 1% HIGHER; Formal Gazette Approval for Cotai Development
- Open Table, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPEN) 14% LOWER; Q1 results, with sales below views
- Bankrate (NYSE: RATE) 13% LOWER; misses Q1 vies
- Ubiquiti Ntwrks (NASDAQ: UBNT) 9% LOWER; Q3 results
- Chesapeake Energy Corp. (NYSE: CHK) 8% LOWER; misses Q1 views
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (NYSE: BIO) 5% LOWER; misses Q1 views
- Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. (NASDAQ: PEET) 5% LOWER; misses Q1 views
- Virgin Media (Nasdaq: VMED) 3% LOWER; downgraded
- RadioShack (NYSE: RSH) 2% LOWER; downgraded
- Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) 1% LOWER; posts Q1 results
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 6/28: Nike (NKE), Carnival (CCL), AeroVironment (AVAV), Barnes & Noble Education (BNED) Report
- ReachLocal (RLOC) to Resume Trading at 4:45 PM ET
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (FINL) (SKUL) (EMES) Higher; Europe Based Banks Lower on Brexit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!