Pre-Open Movers 5/14: (GOLF) (FRAN) (AVP) Higher; (ACOM) (IOC) (NOK) Lower (more...)
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Below ares stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Monday:
- Cereplast, Inc. (Nasdaq: CERP) 46% HIGHER; Update on Accounts Receivable Collection
- Tii Network Technologies (Nasdaq: TIII) 45% HIGHER; acquired
- Golfsmith (Nasdaq: GOLF) 29% HIGHER; acquired
- Francesca's (Nasdaq: FRAN) 7% HIGHER; Terminates CFO Morphis; Boosts Q1 Outlook on Stronger Comps
- Avon Products Inc. (NYSE: AVP) 6% HIGHER; considers Coty deal
- BMC Software Inc. (NYSE: BMC) 4% HIGHER; activist investors seeks sale, company adopts poison pill
- Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) 4% HIGHER; Icahn to take stake
- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N) 4% HIGHER; upgraded
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ARNA) 3% HIGHER; continues higher after FDA panel backing for weight loss drug
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: VRTX) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- The Ultimate Software Group (Nasdaq: ULTI) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- St. Jude Medical Inc. (NYSE: STJ) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
- Ancestry.com Inc. (Nasdaq: ACOM) 18% LOWER; NBC to cancel 'Who Do You Think You Are'
- InterOil Corporation (NYSE: IOC) 13% LOWER; PNG Seeks to Cancel LNG Agreement
- Nokia Corporation (NYSE: NOK) 5% LOWER; downgraded
- Silver Wheaton (NYSE: SLW) 3% LOWER; Q1 results
- Seadrill Ltd. (Nasdaq: SDRL) 2% LOWER; Q1 results
- Symantec Corporation (Nasdaq: SYMC) 3% LOWER; downgraded
You May Also Be Interested In
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- JCPenney (JCP) Continues Lower as Sentiment Remains Mixed
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!