Pre-Open Movers 5/14: (GOLF) (FRAN) (AVP) Higher; (ACOM) (IOC) (NOK) Lower (more...)
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Below ares stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Monday:
- Cereplast, Inc. (Nasdaq: CERP) 46% HIGHER; Update on Accounts Receivable Collection
- Tii Network Technologies (Nasdaq: TIII) 45% HIGHER; acquired
- Golfsmith (Nasdaq: GOLF) 29% HIGHER; acquired
- Francesca's (Nasdaq: FRAN) 7% HIGHER; Terminates CFO Morphis; Boosts Q1 Outlook on Stronger Comps
- Avon Products Inc. (NYSE: AVP) 6% HIGHER; considers Coty deal
- BMC Software Inc. (NYSE: BMC) 4% HIGHER; activist investors seeks sale, company adopts poison pill
- Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) 4% HIGHER; Icahn to take stake
- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N) 4% HIGHER; upgraded
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ARNA) 3% HIGHER; continues higher after FDA panel backing for weight loss drug
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: VRTX) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- The Ultimate Software Group (Nasdaq: ULTI) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- St. Jude Medical Inc. (NYSE: STJ) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
- Ancestry.com Inc. (Nasdaq: ACOM) 18% LOWER; NBC to cancel 'Who Do You Think You Are'
- InterOil Corporation (NYSE: IOC) 13% LOWER; PNG Seeks to Cancel LNG Agreement
- Nokia Corporation (NYSE: NOK) 5% LOWER; downgraded
- Silver Wheaton (NYSE: SLW) 3% LOWER; Q1 results
- Seadrill Ltd. (Nasdaq: SDRL) 2% LOWER; Q1 results
- Symantec Corporation (Nasdaq: SYMC) 3% LOWER; downgraded
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rate Hike May Not Come for Year and a Half, Druckenmiller Says; Doesn't See Contagion with 'Grexit'
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Lag in March; Three Noted IPOs Take Center Stage; Goldman, Citi Earnings Bolster Banks
- UPDATE: Enzon Pharmaceuticals (ENZN) Hits Session Highs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!