Pre-Open Movers 5/14: (GOLF) (FRAN) (AVP) Higher; (ACOM) (IOC) (NOK) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chairman, CEO Otis to Step Down
Below ares stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Monday:
- Cereplast, Inc. (Nasdaq: CERP) 46% HIGHER; Update on Accounts Receivable Collection
- Tii Network Technologies (Nasdaq: TIII) 45% HIGHER; acquired
- Golfsmith (Nasdaq: GOLF) 29% HIGHER; acquired
- Francesca's (Nasdaq: FRAN) 7% HIGHER; Terminates CFO Morphis; Boosts Q1 Outlook on Stronger Comps
- Avon Products Inc. (NYSE: AVP) 6% HIGHER; considers Coty deal
- BMC Software Inc. (NYSE: BMC) 4% HIGHER; activist investors seeks sale, company adopts poison pill
- Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) 4% HIGHER; Icahn to take stake
- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N) 4% HIGHER; upgraded
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ARNA) 3% HIGHER; continues higher after FDA panel backing for weight loss drug
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: VRTX) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- The Ultimate Software Group (Nasdaq: ULTI) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- St. Jude Medical Inc. (NYSE: STJ) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
- Ancestry.com Inc. (Nasdaq: ACOM) 18% LOWER; NBC to cancel 'Who Do You Think You Are'
- InterOil Corporation (NYSE: IOC) 13% LOWER; PNG Seeks to Cancel LNG Agreement
- Nokia Corporation (NYSE: NOK) 5% LOWER; downgraded
- Silver Wheaton (NYSE: SLW) 3% LOWER; Q1 results
- Seadrill Ltd. (Nasdaq: SDRL) 2% LOWER; Q1 results
- Symantec Corporation (Nasdaq: SYMC) 3% LOWER; downgraded
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 07/29: Pfizer (PFE), Marriott (MAR), UPS (UPS), Anadarko (APC), Ballard Power (BLDP) Report
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/25: (DTLK) (GALT) (ACTG) Higher; (BCOV) (AWRE) (WCG) Lower
- UPDATE: Tesla Motors (TSLA) /Panasonic Reach Battery Agreement - Nikkei
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!