Pre-Open Movers 4/20: (ACTG) (WOLF) (MSFT) Higher; (RVBD) (SNDK) (TPX) Lower (more...)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Friday:
- Acacia Research (NASDAQ: ACTG) 9% HIGHER; tops Q1 views
- Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. (NASDAQ: WOLF) 7% HIGHER; raised bid
- Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ: AMRN) 5% HIGHER; new Buy rating
- Popular, Inc. (NASDAQ: BPOP) 5% HIGHER; Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Syntroleum Corp. (NASDAQ: SYNM) 5% HIGHER; new Buy rating
- Schlumberger Ltd. (NYSE: SLB) 4% HIGHER; Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Microsoft Corp. (NASDAQ: MSFT) 3% HIGHER; tops Q3 views
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NYSE: AMD) 2% HIGHER; tops Q4 views
- Capital One Financial Corp. (NYSE: COF) 2% HIGHER; tops Q1 views
- McDonald's Corp. (NYSE: MCD) 2% HIGHER; strong Q1 results
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE: KMB) 2% HIGHER; strong Q1 results
- General Electric (NYSE: GE) 2% HIGHER; strong Q1 results
- Riverbed Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: RVBD) 18% LOWER; Q1 results, guides below
- Sandisk Corp (NASDAQ: SNDK) 14% LOWER; misses Q1, weak guidance
- Tempur-Pedic International, Inc. (NYSE: TPX) 14% LOWER; lackluster Q1 results, guidance
- Extreme Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXTR) 15% LOWER; guides Q3 lower
- Expeditors International (Nasdaq: EXPD) 7% LOWER; Issues Q1 EPS Outlook Below Views
- Ethan Allen (NYSE: ETH) 6% LOWER; Sees Q3 EPS at Or Below Views Following Adjustments
- Cepheid, Inc. (NASDAQ: CPHD) 4% LOWER; Q1 results
- Freescale Semiconductor (NYSE: FSL) 3% LOWER; Q1 results
- Embraer SA (NYSE: ERJ) 1% LOWER; downgraded
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/2: (VASC)/(TFX) (TWTR) (III) (BSX)/(NVCN)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/1: (GM) (MRO) (DCI) High; (EXPR) (GES) (FCEL) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!