Pre-Open Movers 4/12: (WAB) (MCK) (TSCO) Higher; (AVID) (APOG) (NOK) Lower (more...)
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Thursday:
- Wabtec (NYSE: WAB) 8% HIGHER; Sees Q1 EPS Well Above Street, Boosts FY12 Outlook
- McKesson (NYSE: MCK) 4% HIGHER; has won a $31.6 billion Veterans Affairs contract.
- Tractor Supply (Nasdaq: TSCO) 3% HIGHER; Offers Prelim. Q1 Results; Raises FY12 Outlook
- Rite Aid Corp. (NYSE: RAD) 3% HIGHER; Q4 results
- MBIA Inc. (NYSE: MBI) 3% HIGHER; settlement
- Micron Technology Inc. (NYSE: MU) 2% HIGHER; $870M conv. notes offering
- AT&T, Inc. (NYSE: T) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
- QUALCOMM Incorporated (Nasdaq: QCOM) 1% HIGHER; positive analyst comments
- Avid Technology (Nasdaq: AVID) 15% LOWER; cuts guidance
- Apogee Enterprises (Nasdaq: APOG) 7% LOWER; Q4 results
- Nokia Corporation (NYSE: NOK) 3% LOWER; continues lower, downgraded
- United Therapeutics Corporation (Nasdaq: UTHR) 2% LOWER; downgraded
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: PCRX) 2% LOWER; stock offering
- Fastenal (Nasdaq: FAST) 2% LOWR; Q1 results
- Illumina Inc. (Nasdaq: ILMN) 1% LOWER; Roche (RHHBY) Says $51/Share Bid for Illumina 'Full and Fair' Offer
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (Nasdaq: BBBY) 1% LOWER; downgraded
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 12/05: (CALI) (DDD) (NEM)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/05: (CELG) (KSS) (HK) Upgraded; (XOM) (SJM) (ALKS) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!