Pre-Open Movers 3/28: (AMLN) (ZZ) (PNR) Higher; (SNX) (ARNA) (EXFO) Lower (more...)
- S&P 500 ends flat; Fed sees risks but unlikely to reverse course
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/10: (HUBS) (EXPE) (TSLA) Higher; (PPC) (MYL) (ZNGA) Lower (more...)
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Wednesday:
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: AMLN) 50% HIGHER; reports it rejected $3.5B bid from Bristol-Myers (NYSE: BMY)
- Sealy Corp. (NYSE: ZZ) 19% HIGHER; tops Q1 views
- Pentair (NYSE: PNR) 17% HIGHER; To combine with Tyco's (TYC) Flow Control Biz in $10B All-Stock Deal
- Zoltek Companies (Nasdaq: ZOLT) 12% HIGHER; deal with Magna, upgraded
- Robbins & Myers, Inc. (NYSE: RBN) 9% HIGHER; tops Q2 views, issues solid guidance
- Netlist, Inc. (Nasdaq: NLST) 8% HIGHER; patent action
- Frontline (NYSE: FRO) 7% HIGHER; upgraded
- MedcoHealth (NYSE: MHS) 6% HIGHER; deal with Express Scripts could close as soon as next week
- Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX) 5% HIGHER; deal with MedcoHealth could close as soon as next week.
- DIRECTV (NYSE: DTV) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 2/11: AIG (AIG), PepsiCo (PEP), Kellogg (K), CBS Corp. (CBS), Mosaic (MOS), Groupon (GRPN) Report
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 2/9: (TRU) (ITC) (SLI)/(HNH) (ILMN)
- Twitter, Pandora options traders on alert after LinkedIn crash
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!