Pre-Open Movers 3/28: (AMLN) (ZZ) (PNR) Higher; (SNX) (ARNA) (EXFO) Lower (more...)
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Wednesday:
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: AMLN) 50% HIGHER; reports it rejected $3.5B bid from Bristol-Myers (NYSE: BMY)
- Sealy Corp. (NYSE: ZZ) 19% HIGHER; tops Q1 views
- Pentair (NYSE: PNR) 17% HIGHER; To combine with Tyco's (TYC) Flow Control Biz in $10B All-Stock Deal
- Zoltek Companies (Nasdaq: ZOLT) 12% HIGHER; deal with Magna, upgraded
- Robbins & Myers, Inc. (NYSE: RBN) 9% HIGHER; tops Q2 views, issues solid guidance
- Netlist, Inc. (Nasdaq: NLST) 8% HIGHER; patent action
- Frontline (NYSE: FRO) 7% HIGHER; upgraded
- MedcoHealth (NYSE: MHS) 6% HIGHER; deal with Express Scripts could close as soon as next week
- Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX) 5% HIGHER; deal with MedcoHealth could close as soon as next week.
- DIRECTV (NYSE: DTV) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ebola Stocks on Watch; New York Doctor Tests Positive Following Guinea Trip
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 10/23: (BAM)/(BRP) (CQB) (PSX)/(PSXP)
- Trading Radar for 10/27: Twitter (TWTR), Buffalo Wild Winds (BWLD), Crocs (CROX), Huntsman (HUN) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!