Pre-Open Movers 3/28: (AMLN) (ZZ) (PNR) Higher; (SNX) (ARNA) (EXFO) Lower (more...)
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Wednesday:
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: AMLN) 50% HIGHER; reports it rejected $3.5B bid from Bristol-Myers (NYSE: BMY)
- Sealy Corp. (NYSE: ZZ) 19% HIGHER; tops Q1 views
- Pentair (NYSE: PNR) 17% HIGHER; To combine with Tyco's (TYC) Flow Control Biz in $10B All-Stock Deal
- Zoltek Companies (Nasdaq: ZOLT) 12% HIGHER; deal with Magna, upgraded
- Robbins & Myers, Inc. (NYSE: RBN) 9% HIGHER; tops Q2 views, issues solid guidance
- Netlist, Inc. (Nasdaq: NLST) 8% HIGHER; patent action
- Frontline (NYSE: FRO) 7% HIGHER; upgraded
- MedcoHealth (NYSE: MHS) 6% HIGHER; deal with Express Scripts could close as soon as next week
- Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX) 5% HIGHER; deal with MedcoHealth could close as soon as next week.
- DIRECTV (NYSE: DTV) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Market Wrap: Crude Staves-Off Loss for August; Apple, Cisco Enter Partnership; Twitter Gains on Upgrade
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/31: (BTH) (BLFS) (LEI) Higher; (STXS) (CFMS) (FORD) Lower
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/28: (FCX) (BIG) (AHP) Higher; (VMEM) (BEBE) (BTU) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!