Pre-Open Movers 3/20: (TIF) (FMCN) (KORS) Higher; (TRGT) (FRO) (DHT) Lower (more...)
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors fret about rate-hike timing
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/31: (BTH) (BLFS) (LEI) Higher; (STXS) (CFMS) (FORD) Lower
- Recent Market Correction Seen as 'Extremely Unusual'
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open action Tuesday:
- Gordmans Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMAN) 13% HIGHER; tops Q4 views
- Focus Media (Nasdaq: FMCN) 6% HIGHER; tops Q4 views
- Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) 5% HIGHER; Q4 results
- Michael Kors (Nasdaq: KORS) 4% HIGHER; lifts Q4 guidance
- OmniVision Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: OVTI) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- Amerigon Incorporated (NASDAQ: ARGN) 2% HIGHER; stock offering
- Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) 1% HIGHER; takeover speculation
- Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) 1% HIGHER; denies secondary rumors
- Harley-Davidson (NYSE: HOG) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
- Targacept, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRGT) 20% LOWER; Remaining TC-5214 Phase 3 Efficacy Studies Do Not Meet Primary Endpoint, Regulatory Filing Will Not Be Pursued
- Frontline Ltd. (NYSE: FRO) 7% LOWER; downgraded
- DHT Holdings (NYSE: DHT) 6% LOWER; stock offering
- Regency Energy Partners LP (NYSE: RGP) 5% LOWER; stock offering
- Adobe Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADBE) 4% LOWER; reports Q1 results, muted guidance
- Aastrom Biosciences (NASDAQ: ASTM) 3% LOWER; Files 4.53M Common Shelf
- Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ) 1% LOWER; downgraded
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC): Last Week's Most Upgraded Stock
- Perrigo (PRGO) Announces Acquisition of ScarAway
- S&P Cuts IAMGOLD Corp. (IAG) to 'B'; Sees Highly-Leveraged Financial Risk Profile
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Bank of America, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!