Pre-Open Movers 3/19: (ABVT) (DPZ) (AAPL) Higher; (S) (DNKN) (ACI) Lower (more...)
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Monday:
- Abovenet Inc. (Nasdaq: ABVT) 14% HIGHER; acquired
- Adams Golf, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADGF) 9% HIGHER; acquired
- Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ) 5% HIGHER; special dividend
- DEMANDWARE (Nasdaq: DWRE) 4% HIGHER; recent IPO continues higher
- SunCoke Energy (NYSE: SXC) 4% HIGHER; upgraded
- Apple Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) 2% HIGHER; initiates dividend, stock buyback plan.
- Steel Dynamics, Inc. (Nasdaq: STLD) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS) 1% HIGHER; agrees to acquire TNT
- E*TRADE (Nasdaq: ETFC) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
- Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
- Capital One (NYSE: COF) 1% HIGHER; ugpraded
- Sprint Nextel (NYSE: S) 5% LOWER; downgraded, risk of bankruptcy
- Dunkin' Brands (Nasdaq: DNKN) 3% LOWER; stock offering
- Arch Coal (NYSE: ACI) 3% LOWER; downgraded
- MedcoHealth (NYSE: MHS) 2% LOWER; deal with Express Scripts may be delayed
- Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX) 2% LOWER; 2% LOWER; deal with MedcoHealth may be delayed
- eBay Inc. (Nasdaq: EBAY) 2% LOWER; downgraded
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral - Correct
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/22: (AOL) (CHK) (TXN) Upgraded; (CDE) (KO) (CNSL) Downgraded
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 10/24: (DRIV) (BABA)/(LGF) (CAR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Jefferies & Co, Dividend, Bankruptcy, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!