Pre-Open Movers 3/19: (ABVT) (DPZ) (AAPL) Higher; (S) (DNKN) (ACI) Lower (more...)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Monday:
- Abovenet Inc. (Nasdaq: ABVT) 14% HIGHER; acquired
- Adams Golf, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADGF) 9% HIGHER; acquired
- Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ) 5% HIGHER; special dividend
- DEMANDWARE (Nasdaq: DWRE) 4% HIGHER; recent IPO continues higher
- SunCoke Energy (NYSE: SXC) 4% HIGHER; upgraded
- Apple Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) 2% HIGHER; initiates dividend, stock buyback plan.
- Steel Dynamics, Inc. (Nasdaq: STLD) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS) 1% HIGHER; agrees to acquire TNT
- E*TRADE (Nasdaq: ETFC) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
- Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
- Capital One (NYSE: COF) 1% HIGHER; ugpraded
- Sprint Nextel (NYSE: S) 5% LOWER; downgraded, risk of bankruptcy
- Dunkin' Brands (Nasdaq: DNKN) 3% LOWER; stock offering
- Arch Coal (NYSE: ACI) 3% LOWER; downgraded
- MedcoHealth (NYSE: MHS) 2% LOWER; deal with Express Scripts may be delayed
- Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX) 2% LOWER; 2% LOWER; deal with MedcoHealth may be delayed
- eBay Inc. (Nasdaq: EBAY) 2% LOWER; downgraded
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/7: (MELI) (MMM) (AZO) Upgraded; (HELE) (MUR) (AMCX) Downgraded
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- Axis Capital (AXS) Approves $1B Buyback of Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Jefferies & Co, Dividend, Bankruptcy, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!