Pre-Open Movers 3/19: (ABVT) (DPZ) (AAPL) Higher; (S) (DNKN) (ACI) Lower (more...)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Monday:
- Abovenet Inc. (Nasdaq: ABVT) 14% HIGHER; acquired
- Adams Golf, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADGF) 9% HIGHER; acquired
- Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ) 5% HIGHER; special dividend
- DEMANDWARE (Nasdaq: DWRE) 4% HIGHER; recent IPO continues higher
- SunCoke Energy (NYSE: SXC) 4% HIGHER; upgraded
- Apple Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) 2% HIGHER; initiates dividend, stock buyback plan.
- Steel Dynamics, Inc. (Nasdaq: STLD) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS) 1% HIGHER; agrees to acquire TNT
- E*TRADE (Nasdaq: ETFC) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
- Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) 1% HIGHER; upgraded
- Capital One (NYSE: COF) 1% HIGHER; ugpraded
- Sprint Nextel (NYSE: S) 5% LOWER; downgraded, risk of bankruptcy
- Dunkin' Brands (Nasdaq: DNKN) 3% LOWER; stock offering
- Arch Coal (NYSE: ACI) 3% LOWER; downgraded
- MedcoHealth (NYSE: MHS) 2% LOWER; deal with Express Scripts may be delayed
- Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX) 2% LOWER; 2% LOWER; deal with MedcoHealth may be delayed
- eBay Inc. (Nasdaq: EBAY) 2% LOWER; downgraded
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- Ceragon Networks (CRNT) PT Raised to $3 at Jefferies Following Preannouncement
- Mullen Group Ltd. Announces Declaration of Monthly Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Jefferies & Co, Dividend, Bankruptcy, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!