Pre-Open Movers 3/14 (SCLN) (FRAN) (AAPL) Higher; (PSUN) (HOGS) (MED) Lower (more...)
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Below are stocks making major moves in pre-open trading Wednesday:
- Sciclone Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCLN) 23% HIGHER; tops Q4 views, strong guidance
- Francescas Hldg (NASDAQ: FRAN) 17% HIGHER; tops Q4 views, issues solid outlook
- Guidewire Software (NYSE: GWRE) 15% HIGHER; tops Q2 views
- FalconStor Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: FALC) 6% HIGHER; tops Q4 views
- Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. (NYSE: CLF) 5% HIGHER; to raise dividend
- RADVision Ltd. (NASDAQ: RVSN) 5% HIGHER; takeover report
- NXP Semiconductors (Nasdaq: NXPI) 4% HIGHER; upgraded
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) 2% HIGHER; targets raised at Morgan Stanley and Cannaccord Adams
- Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE: ALU) 2% HIGHER; upgraded
- Pacific Sunwear Of California (NASDAQ: PSUN) 13% LOWER; posts Q4 results, poor outlook.
- Zhongpin (Nasdaq: HOGS) 10% LOWER; reports 2011 results, guides below the Street
- Medifast, Inc. (NYSE: MED) 7% LOWER; misses Q4 views
- Noranda Aluminum Holding Corporation (NYSE: NOR) 7% LOWER; stock offering
- Cheniere (NYSE: LNG) 4.6% LOWER; stock offering
- Citi (NYSE: C) 3% LOWER; Fed says the bank's plan to return capital failed the stress test.
- SunTrust (NYSE: STI) 4% LOWER; another bank which failed the Fed's stress test.
- MetLife (NYSE: MET) 4% LOWER; another bank which failed the Fed's stress test.
- Crown Castle (NYSE: CCI) 2% LOWER; downgraded
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/5: (CALI) (CBMX) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (FRAN) Lower (more...)
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Morgan Stanley, Dividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!