Pre-Open Losers 7/13: (TEU) (BPI) (LXK) Lower (more...)
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Today's pre-open losers:
- Box Ships Inc. (NYSE: TEU) 16% LOWER; stock offering
- Bridgepoint Education, Inc. (NYSE: BPI) 11% LOWER; Ashford University Receives Notification from HLC
- Lexmark International Inc. (NYSE: LXK) 10% LOWER; cuts guidance
- Ampio Pharma (Nasdaq: AMPE) 10% LOWER; stock offering
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACAD) 7% LOWER; to Discontinue Development of AM-831 for Schizophrenia
- Dean Foods (NYSE: DF) 3% LOWER; downgrade
- Discovery Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: DISCA) 1% LOWER; downgrades
- iGATE Corporation (Nasdaq: IGTE) 1% LOWER; misses Q2
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/19: (RF) (RTTR) (HAL) High; (CREE) (ACHC) (SGMO) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPre-Open Losers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!