Pre-Open Losers 7/13: (TEU) (BPI) (LXK) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Today's pre-open losers:
- Box Ships Inc. (NYSE: TEU) 16% LOWER; stock offering
- Bridgepoint Education, Inc. (NYSE: BPI) 11% LOWER; Ashford University Receives Notification from HLC
- Lexmark International Inc. (NYSE: LXK) 10% LOWER; cuts guidance
- Ampio Pharma (Nasdaq: AMPE) 10% LOWER; stock offering
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACAD) 7% LOWER; to Discontinue Development of AM-831 for Schizophrenia
- Dean Foods (NYSE: DF) 3% LOWER; downgrade
- Discovery Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: DISCA) 1% LOWER; downgrades
- iGATE Corporation (Nasdaq: IGTE) 1% LOWER; misses Q2
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/25: (KBIO) (PBMD) (ADRO) Higher; (PTCT) (HPQ) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- Esterline Technologies (ESL) Enters Agreement to Sell Wallop Defence Systems Assets
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/23: (CANF) (KBIO) (MNK) Higher; (PARR) (CAVM) (AGN) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPre-Open Losers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!