Pre-Open Losers 7/13: (TEU) (BPI) (LXK) Lower (more...)
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Today's pre-open losers:
- Box Ships Inc. (NYSE: TEU) 16% LOWER; stock offering
- Bridgepoint Education, Inc. (NYSE: BPI) 11% LOWER; Ashford University Receives Notification from HLC
- Lexmark International Inc. (NYSE: LXK) 10% LOWER; cuts guidance
- Ampio Pharma (Nasdaq: AMPE) 10% LOWER; stock offering
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACAD) 7% LOWER; to Discontinue Development of AM-831 for Schizophrenia
- Dean Foods (NYSE: DF) 3% LOWER; downgrade
- Discovery Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: DISCA) 1% LOWER; downgrades
- iGATE Corporation (Nasdaq: IGTE) 1% LOWER; misses Q2
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/03: (PSEM) (MM) (GERN) (LCI) Higher; (FIVE) (KERX) (JOY) Lower (more...)
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 9/3: (LCI) (MOH)/(PRSC) (DIOD)/(PSEM) (BGS)/(GIS)
- Trading Radar for 9/3: Joy Global (JOY), Ciena (CIEN), Campbell Soup (CPB), Verifone (PAY), Infoblox (BLOX) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPre-Open Losers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!