Pre-Open Losers 7/13: (TEU) (BPI) (LXK) Lower (more...)
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Today's pre-open losers:
- Box Ships Inc. (NYSE: TEU) 16% LOWER; stock offering
- Bridgepoint Education, Inc. (NYSE: BPI) 11% LOWER; Ashford University Receives Notification from HLC
- Lexmark International Inc. (NYSE: LXK) 10% LOWER; cuts guidance
- Ampio Pharma (Nasdaq: AMPE) 10% LOWER; stock offering
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACAD) 7% LOWER; to Discontinue Development of AM-831 for Schizophrenia
- Dean Foods (NYSE: DF) 3% LOWER; downgrade
- Discovery Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: DISCA) 1% LOWER; downgrades
- iGATE Corporation (Nasdaq: IGTE) 1% LOWER; misses Q2
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (DRIV) (VTAE) (KLAC) Higher; (DRYS) (SYNA) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/23: (FITB) (DOW) (TSCO) Upgraded; (ANGI) (BA) (BBT) Downgraded
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (NEON) (ILMN) (HOG) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KO) (MCD) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPre-Open Losers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!