Pre-Open Losers 6/29: (RIMM) (NKE) (TMH) (more...)
- After five-week shut down, Greek stocks plummet
- General Motors (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales up 6.4%; Retail Deliveries Rose 14%
- EXOR to Acquire PartnerRe (PRE) for $140.50/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/03: (LXRX) (MBLY) (ADSK) Higher; (TSN) (NBG) (MNKD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Updates on Q2 Performance, Liquidity; Comps Fell 10.6%
Below are today's pre-open losers:
- RIM (Nasdaq: RIMM) 14% LOWER; Wide Q1 Loss, BB10 Delay, Bleak Q2 Outlook
- Nike Inc. (NYSE: NKE) 10% LOWER; weak Q4, and future orders
- Team Health Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: TMH) 7% LOWER; stock offering
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANTH) 5% LOWER; downgraded
- Ford Motor Co. (NYSE: F) 2% LOWER; sees slower Europe
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/31: (SKYW) (YRCW) (MDVN) Higher; (RADA) (OCN) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/28: (IPGP) (UPS) (F) Higher; (AMDA) (BIDU) (CKEC) Lower (more...)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPre-Open Losers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!