Pre-Open Losers 6/29: (RIMM) (NKE) (TMH) (more...)
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Below are today's pre-open losers:
- RIM (Nasdaq: RIMM) 14% LOWER; Wide Q1 Loss, BB10 Delay, Bleak Q2 Outlook
- Nike Inc. (NYSE: NKE) 10% LOWER; weak Q4, and future orders
- Team Health Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: TMH) 7% LOWER; stock offering
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANTH) 5% LOWER; downgraded
- Ford Motor Co. (NYSE: F) 2% LOWER; sees slower Europe
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/25: (KBIO) (PBMD) (ADRO) Higher; (PTCT) (HPQ) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/24: (SUNE) (TASR) (BDBD) Higher; (UNXL) (CHS) (KBIO) Lower (more...)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/25: (VRX) (OCN) (SRPT) (MPC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPre-Open Losers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!