Pre-Open Losers 6/29: (RIMM) (NKE) (TMH) (more...)
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Below are today's pre-open losers:
- RIM (Nasdaq: RIMM) 14% LOWER; Wide Q1 Loss, BB10 Delay, Bleak Q2 Outlook
- Nike Inc. (NYSE: NKE) 10% LOWER; weak Q4, and future orders
- Team Health Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: TMH) 7% LOWER; stock offering
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANTH) 5% LOWER; downgraded
- Ford Motor Co. (NYSE: F) 2% LOWER; sees slower Europe
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/23: (MIFI) (BATS) (TWTR) Higher; (ENPH) (IPCI) (APRI) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/22: (WCIC) (AVXL) (NVAX) Higher; (MLHR) (JBL) (CPK) Lower (more...)
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 9/21: (AGN) (BGS) (EBIO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPre-Open Losers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!