Pre-Open Losers 6/29: (RIMM) (NKE) (TMH) (more...)
- Wall Street rallies for third day as Brexit bruises fade
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
Below are today's pre-open losers:
- RIM (Nasdaq: RIMM) 14% LOWER; Wide Q1 Loss, BB10 Delay, Bleak Q2 Outlook
- Nike Inc. (NYSE: NKE) 10% LOWER; weak Q4, and future orders
- Team Health Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: TMH) 7% LOWER; stock offering
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANTH) 5% LOWER; downgraded
- Ford Motor Co. (NYSE: F) 2% LOWER; sees slower Europe
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/29: (TSRO) (DRII) (PVTB) Higher; (GALE) (LPCN) (ESPR) Lower (more...)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/29: (TSRO) (DRII) (CYRX) Higher; (GALE) (LPCN) (ESPR) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/30: (ARRY) (NFLX) (WING) Higher; (FC) (MU) (ARNA) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPre-Open Losers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!