Pre-Open Losers 6/29: (RIMM) (NKE) (TMH) (more...)
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Below are today's pre-open losers:
- RIM (Nasdaq: RIMM) 14% LOWER; Wide Q1 Loss, BB10 Delay, Bleak Q2 Outlook
- Nike Inc. (NYSE: NKE) 10% LOWER; weak Q4, and future orders
- Team Health Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: TMH) 7% LOWER; stock offering
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANTH) 5% LOWER; downgraded
- Ford Motor Co. (NYSE: F) 2% LOWER; sees slower Europe
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/02: (XOOM) (HNT) (AGTC) Higher; (WPCS) (FRO) (WU) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/1: (WPCS) (CB) (BSET) Higher; (BTU) (XENE) (BLDP) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPre-Open Losers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!