Pre-Open Losers 6/14: (NOK) (CS) (AEGR) (more...)
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Below are stocks making major moves lower in pre-open trading Thursday:
- Nokia Corporation (NYSE: NOK) 13% LOWER; cutting 10K jobs
- Credit Suisse Group (NYSE: CS) 9% LOWER; urged to increase capital
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AEGR) 9% LOWER; stock offering
- 3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) 6% LOWER; stock offering
- Smithfield Foods Inc. (NYSE: SFD) 3% LOWER; misses Q4 views
- ABB Ltd. (NYSE: ABB) 1% LOWER; downgraded
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 12/05: (CALI) (DDD) (NEM)
- JCPenney (JCP) Continues Lower as Sentiment Remains Mixed
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/5: (CALI) (CBMX) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (FRAN) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!