Notable Stocks Trading Ex-Dividend Tuesday 12/27: (CXS) (CIM) (NLY)
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
The following is a list of companies trading ex-dividend Tuesday, December 27th, which produce some of the best yields on the Street:
- Crexus Investment Corp. (NYSE: CXS), paying 30 cents with a current yield of 11.3%;
- Chimera Investment Corp. (NYSE: CIM), paying 13 cents with a current yield of 18.9%; and
- Annaly Capital Management (NYSE: NLY), paying 60 cents with a current yield of 14.2%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: TheStreet, Inc. (TST) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 5.1% Yield
- Aviv REIT (AVIV) Declares $0.36 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- Piedmont Natural Gas (PNY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!