Notable Stocks Trading Ex-Dividend Tuesday 12/27: (CXS) (CIM) (NLY)
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of companies trading ex-dividend Tuesday, December 27th, which produce some of the best yields on the Street:
- Crexus Investment Corp. (NYSE: CXS), paying 30 cents with a current yield of 11.3%;
- Chimera Investment Corp. (NYSE: CIM), paying 13 cents with a current yield of 18.9%; and
- Annaly Capital Management (NYSE: NLY), paying 60 cents with a current yield of 14.2%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/23: (CF) (FBNC) (OA) Upgraded; (RMC) (FHN) (OAS) Downgraded
- Valley National (VLY) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 4.7% Yield
- Core Canadian Dividend Trust Announces Semi-Annual Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!