Notable Stocks Trading Ex-Dividend Tuesday 12/27: (CXS) (CIM) (NLY)
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
The following is a list of companies trading ex-dividend Tuesday, December 27th, which produce some of the best yields on the Street:
- Crexus Investment Corp. (NYSE: CXS), paying 30 cents with a current yield of 11.3%;
- Chimera Investment Corp. (NYSE: CIM), paying 13 cents with a current yield of 18.9%; and
- Annaly Capital Management (NYSE: NLY), paying 60 cents with a current yield of 14.2%
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Compass Point Starts New Media Investment Group (NEWM) at Buy
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 03/06: (SSI) (ACO)/(MTX)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 03/07: (FCEL) (GTAT) (FL) High; (VIP) (MCGC) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!