Notable Stocks Trading Ex-Dividend Tuesday 12/27: (CXS) (CIM) (NLY)
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
The following is a list of companies trading ex-dividend Tuesday, December 27th, which produce some of the best yields on the Street:
- Crexus Investment Corp. (NYSE: CXS), paying 30 cents with a current yield of 11.3%;
- Chimera Investment Corp. (NYSE: CIM), paying 13 cents with a current yield of 18.9%; and
- Annaly Capital Management (NYSE: NLY), paying 60 cents with a current yield of 14.2%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Zions Bancorp (ZION) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.06; 0.9% Yield
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 5.2% Yield
- ONEOK (OKE) Declares $0.605 Quarterly Dividend; 4.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!