Notable Stocks Trading Ex-Dividend Tuesday 12/27: (CXS) (CIM) (NLY)
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of companies trading ex-dividend Tuesday, December 27th, which produce some of the best yields on the Street:
- Crexus Investment Corp. (NYSE: CXS), paying 30 cents with a current yield of 11.3%;
- Chimera Investment Corp. (NYSE: CIM), paying 13 cents with a current yield of 18.9%; and
- Annaly Capital Management (NYSE: NLY), paying 60 cents with a current yield of 14.2%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Becton Dickinson (BDX) Declares $0.73 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- 2017 Real Confidence University Challenge Reveals Top Real Estate Picks of Future Leaders
- Bank of Marin Bancorp Reports Record Annual Earnings of $23.1 Million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!