Notable Stocks Trading Ex-Dividend Tomorrow 03/01: (ACI) (MTB) (CATO) (FUN)
The following is a list of companies trading ex-dividend March 1st, which produce some of the best yields on the Street:
- Arch Coal, Inc. (NYSE: ACI), paying 11 cents with a current yield of 3.2%;
- M&T Bank (NYSE: MTB), paying 70 cents with a current yield of 3.4%;
- Cato Corp. (NYSE: CATO), paying 23 cents with a current yield of 3.3%; and
- Cedar Fair, L.P. (NYSE: FUN), paying 40 cents with a current yield of 5.6%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Healthcare Trust Of America (HTA) Boosts Dividend 1% to 14.5c; Now Yields 4.8%
- UGI Corp. (UGI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.6% to $0.3263; 2.6% Yield
- Moelis & Company (MC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 17.6% to $0.20; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!