Notable Stocks Trading Ex-Dividend Tomorrow 03/01: (ACI) (MTB) (CATO) (FUN)
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/19: (CNQR) (DRC) (JBLU) Higher; (ESI) (CRR) (TIBX) Lower (more...)
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
The following is a list of companies trading ex-dividend March 1st, which produce some of the best yields on the Street:
- Arch Coal, Inc. (NYSE: ACI), paying 11 cents with a current yield of 3.2%;
- M&T Bank (NYSE: MTB), paying 70 cents with a current yield of 3.4%;
- Cato Corp. (NYSE: CATO), paying 23 cents with a current yield of 3.3%; and
- Cedar Fair, L.P. (NYSE: FUN), paying 40 cents with a current yield of 5.6%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Steel Dynamics (STLD) Issues Strong Q3 adj.-EPS Outlook; Offers Operational Update
- Owens Corning (OC) Declares $0.16 Special Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.4% to $0.94; 5.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!