Notable Stocks Trading Ex-Dividend Tomorrow 02/09: (TE) (ACC) (SSW)
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
The following is a list of companies trading ex-dividend February 9th, which produce some of the best yields on the Street:
- TECO Energy (NYSE: TE), paying 22 cents with a current yield of 4.9%;
- American Campus Communities (NYSE: ACC), paying 33.75 cents with a current yield of 3.1%; and
- easpan Corp. (NYSE: SSW), paying 18.75 cents with a current yield of 4.7%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Altra Holdings, Inc. (AIMC) Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.12; 1.4% Yield
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 04/24: (AAPL) (TQNT) (GT) Upgraded; (XLNX) (CLB) (FR) Downgraded
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 04/23: (MDSO) (SPWR) (COG) Upgraded; (PNR) (QSII) (RXN) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!