Notable Stocks Trading Ex-Dividend Tomorrow 02/09: (TE) (ACC) (SSW)
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
The following is a list of companies trading ex-dividend February 9th, which produce some of the best yields on the Street:
- TECO Energy (NYSE: TE), paying 22 cents with a current yield of 4.9%;
- American Campus Communities (NYSE: ACC), paying 33.75 cents with a current yield of 3.1%; and
- easpan Corp. (NYSE: SSW), paying 18.75 cents with a current yield of 4.7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wendy's (WEN) Declares $0.055 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Honeywell (HON) Declares $0.5175 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Independent Bank Group (IBTX) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!