Notable Stocks Trading Ex-Dividend Tomorrow 02/09: (TE) (ACC) (SSW)
- Wall Street rallies for third day as Brexit bruises fade
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
The following is a list of companies trading ex-dividend February 9th, which produce some of the best yields on the Street:
- TECO Energy (NYSE: TE), paying 22 cents with a current yield of 4.9%;
- American Campus Communities (NYSE: ACC), paying 33.75 cents with a current yield of 3.1%; and
- easpan Corp. (NYSE: SSW), paying 18.75 cents with a current yield of 4.7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ziopharm Oncology (ZIOP), Intrexon (XON) Enter Amended ECCs; Will Include Increased Investment
- TransCanada Announces Closing Conditions Satisfied for Acquisition of Columbia Pipeline Group
- RiverNorth Opportunities Fund, Inc. Declares Quarterly Special Distribution of $0.540 Per Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!