Notable Stocks Trading Ex-Dividend Tomorrow 02/09: (TE) (ACC) (SSW)
The following is a list of companies trading ex-dividend February 9th, which produce some of the best yields on the Street:
- TECO Energy (NYSE: TE), paying 22 cents with a current yield of 4.9%;
- American Campus Communities (NYSE: ACC), paying 33.75 cents with a current yield of 3.1%; and
- easpan Corp. (NYSE: SSW), paying 18.75 cents with a current yield of 4.7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlesex Water (MSEX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $0.21125; 2.4% Yield
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 31.6% to $0.50; 2.8% Yield
- Pacific Continental (PCBK) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield