Notable Stocks Trading Ex-Dividend Tomorrow 02/09: (TE) (ACC) (SSW)
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
The following is a list of companies trading ex-dividend February 9th, which produce some of the best yields on the Street:
- TECO Energy (NYSE: TE), paying 22 cents with a current yield of 4.9%;
- American Campus Communities (NYSE: ACC), paying 33.75 cents with a current yield of 3.1%; and
- easpan Corp. (NYSE: SSW), paying 18.75 cents with a current yield of 4.7%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 12/10: (FNP) (CNX)/(D) (TBOW) (NVS)/(MRK)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/10: (BBRY) (FTNT) (LULU) (FU) (OSIS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!