Notable Stocks Trading Ex-Dividend Tomorrow 02/09: (TE) (ACC) (SSW)
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
The following is a list of companies trading ex-dividend February 9th, which produce some of the best yields on the Street:
- TECO Energy (NYSE: TE), paying 22 cents with a current yield of 4.9%;
- American Campus Communities (NYSE: ACC), paying 33.75 cents with a current yield of 3.1%; and
- easpan Corp. (NYSE: SSW), paying 18.75 cents with a current yield of 4.7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Seaspan (SSW) to Neutral
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/22: (JNJ) (BIIB) (OCN) (FL) (RGLS)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)