Notable Stocks Trading Ex-Dividend Tomorrow 02/07: (ETR) (NMM) (EXLP)
- Top 10 News for 4/27 - 4/30: iPhone Pushes Apple to Another Strong Quarter; PCE Slowdown Hits Q1 GDP; U.S. Auto Sale Lag in April
- Third Point Reveals 'Significant Stake' in Yum! (YUM) and New Position in Devon (DVN)
- Tesla (TSLA) Debuts New Powerwall Home Battery Product
- Analyst Calls Apple Watch a Bust (AAPL)
- CSX (CSX) Gains Ahead of Sohn Conference as Ackman Chatter Grows Louder
The following is a list of companies trading ex-dividend February 7th, which produce some of the best yields on the Street:
- Entergy Corp. (NYSE: ETR), paying 83 cents with a current yield of 4.8%;
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NYSE: NMM), paying 44 cents with a current yield of 10.5%; and
- Exterran Partners, L.P. (Nasdaq: EXLP), paying 49.25 cents with a current yield of 8.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar 5/4: Comcast (CMCSA), Sprint (S), MGM Resorts (MGM), Sysco (SYY), Loews (L), Tenet Healthcare (THC) Report
- Barrett Business Services (BBSI) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $0.1675 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!