Notable Stocks Trading Ex-Dividend Tomorrow 02/07: (ETR) (NMM) (EXLP)
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
The following is a list of companies trading ex-dividend February 7th, which produce some of the best yields on the Street:
- Entergy Corp. (NYSE: ETR), paying 83 cents with a current yield of 4.8%;
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NYSE: NMM), paying 44 cents with a current yield of 10.5%; and
- Exterran Partners, L.P. (Nasdaq: EXLP), paying 49.25 cents with a current yield of 8.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.2% to $0.46; 3.5% Yield
- Western Union (WU) Declares $0.155 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Univest Corp. (UVSP) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!