Notable Stocks Trading Ex-Dividend Tomorrow 02/07: (ETR) (NMM) (EXLP)
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
The following is a list of companies trading ex-dividend February 7th, which produce some of the best yields on the Street:
- Entergy Corp. (NYSE: ETR), paying 83 cents with a current yield of 4.8%;
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NYSE: NMM), paying 44 cents with a current yield of 10.5%; and
- Exterran Partners, L.P. (Nasdaq: EXLP), paying 49.25 cents with a current yield of 8.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cato Corp. (CATO) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.9% to $0.70; 6.2% Yield
- WesBanco (WSBC) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!