Notable Stocks Trading Ex-Dividend Tomorrow 02/07: (ETR) (NMM) (EXLP)
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Boeing (BA) Inks $6B Deal with Air China for 60 737s
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
The following is a list of companies trading ex-dividend February 7th, which produce some of the best yields on the Street:
- Entergy Corp. (NYSE: ETR), paying 83 cents with a current yield of 4.8%;
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NYSE: NMM), paying 44 cents with a current yield of 10.5%; and
- Exterran Partners, L.P. (Nasdaq: EXLP), paying 49.25 cents with a current yield of 8.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Seadrill Ltd. (SDRL) to Sell, Adds to Conviction List
- Novogen Ltd. (NVGN) Enters A$1.75M Private Placement
- Franklin Universal Trust (FT) Declares $0.0395 Monthly Dividend; 6.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!