Notable Stocks Trading Ex-Dividend Tomorrow 02/07: (ETR) (NMM) (EXLP)
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of companies trading ex-dividend February 7th, which produce some of the best yields on the Street:
- Entergy Corp. (NYSE: ETR), paying 83 cents with a current yield of 4.8%;
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NYSE: NMM), paying 44 cents with a current yield of 10.5%; and
- Exterran Partners, L.P. (Nasdaq: EXLP), paying 49.25 cents with a current yield of 8.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
- ONE Gas (OGS) Sees FY17 EPS of $2.87 to $3.07
- FirstEnergy (FE) Declares $0.36 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!