Notable Stocks Trading Ex-Dividend Tomorrow 02/02: (SO) (NI) (ETN) (CLP)
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
The following is a list of companies trading ex-dividend February 2nd, which produce some of the best yields on the Street:
- NiSource Inc. (NYSE: NI), paying 23 cents with a current yield of 3.9%;
- Eaton Corporation (NYSE: ETN), paying 38 cents with a current yield of 3.1%;
- Southern Company (NYSE: SO), paying 47.25 cents with a current yield of 4.2%; and
- Colonial Properties Trust (NYSE: CLP), paying 18 cents with a current yield of 3.4%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morningstar, Inc. (MORN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 36% to $0.17; 0.8% Yield
- Fitch Rates PDVSA's Proposed USD4.5B Issuance 'B+/RR4'
- Putnam Announces Dividend Rates for Open-End Funds
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!