Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 09/19: (BSX) (ILMN)
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
- Boston Scientific Corp. (NYSE: BSX) signed a definitive agreement to acquire BridgePoint Medical, Inc., a privately held company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The transaction is expected to close in the fourth quarter of 2012 subject to customary closing conditions.
The transaction is expected to have an immaterial impact on GAAP and adjusted earnings in 2012 and 2013 and be modestly accretive thereafter. Financial terms of the transaction are not being disclosed.
The OffRoad CTO device is an investigational device and is not available for sale in the U.S.
BridgePoint Medical has developed a proprietary, catheter-based system to treat coronary chronic total occlusions (CTOs).
- Illumina, Inc. (Nasdaq: ILMN) today announced that it has acquired Cambridge, U.K.-based BlueGnome Ltd. for an undisclosed sum. BlueGnome, now a wholly owned subsidiary of Illumina, is a provider of solutions for the screening of genetic abnormalities associated with developmental delay, cancer, and infertility.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Issues Encouraging Update from REPRISE II
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 09/10: (VNET) (RADA) (MON) (GTAT)
- Boston Scientific Announces Schedule For Presentations At Upcoming TCT 2014
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNotable Mergers and Acquisitions, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!