Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 09/19: (BSX) (ILMN)
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/30: (MTL) (MOVE) (ADUS) Higher; (PDFS) (ISR) (RADA) Lower
- Microsoft (MSFT) Unveils Its Next-Gen OS: Windows 10
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Boston Scientific Corp. (NYSE: BSX) signed a definitive agreement to acquire BridgePoint Medical, Inc., a privately held company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The transaction is expected to close in the fourth quarter of 2012 subject to customary closing conditions.
The transaction is expected to have an immaterial impact on GAAP and adjusted earnings in 2012 and 2013 and be modestly accretive thereafter. Financial terms of the transaction are not being disclosed.
The OffRoad CTO device is an investigational device and is not available for sale in the U.S.
BridgePoint Medical has developed a proprietary, catheter-based system to treat coronary chronic total occlusions (CTOs).
- Illumina, Inc. (Nasdaq: ILMN) today announced that it has acquired Cambridge, U.K.-based BlueGnome Ltd. for an undisclosed sum. BlueGnome, now a wholly owned subsidiary of Illumina, is a provider of solutions for the screening of genetic abnormalities associated with developmental delay, cancer, and infertility.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Receives Adverse Verdict in Mirowski License Case
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 9/25: (IG) (FB) (RLGT) High; (BAXS) (SWFT) (FUL) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNotable Mergers and Acquisitions, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!