Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 09/19: (BSX) (ILMN)
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
- Boston Scientific Corp. (NYSE: BSX) signed a definitive agreement to acquire BridgePoint Medical, Inc., a privately held company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The transaction is expected to close in the fourth quarter of 2012 subject to customary closing conditions.
The transaction is expected to have an immaterial impact on GAAP and adjusted earnings in 2012 and 2013 and be modestly accretive thereafter. Financial terms of the transaction are not being disclosed.
The OffRoad CTO device is an investigational device and is not available for sale in the U.S.
BridgePoint Medical has developed a proprietary, catheter-based system to treat coronary chronic total occlusions (CTOs).
- Illumina, Inc. (Nasdaq: ILMN) today announced that it has acquired Cambridge, U.K.-based BlueGnome Ltd. for an undisclosed sum. BlueGnome, now a wholly owned subsidiary of Illumina, is a provider of solutions for the screening of genetic abnormalities associated with developmental delay, cancer, and infertility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/23: (CYTX) (SCSS) (TSCO) (JAKK) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) (UA) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/22: (RGLS) (IRBT) (SIX) (BRCM) Higher; (NSPH) (DDD) (HIMX) (LL) Lower (more...)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (DRIV) (BJRI) (ISR) Higher; (CBDE) (EDMC) (LAYN) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNotable Mergers and Acquisitions, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!