Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/8: (LLY) (ENB) (JCI) Upgraded; (NKE) (ABBV) (AAPL) Downgraded
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan upgraded Eli Lilly (NYSE: LLY) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $95.
Goldman Sachs upgraded Enbridge (NYSE: ENB) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $48.
Macquarie upgraded Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $55.
HSBC upgraded Petrobras (NYSE: PBR) from Hold to Buy.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
JPMorgan drops Abbvie (NYSE: ABBV) from Overweight to Neutral and moves its price target from $75 to $73.
BWS Financial lowers Sigma Designs (Nasdaq: SIGM) from Hold to Sell with a price target of $6.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Barclays assumes coverage on Hannon Armstrong (NYSE: HASI) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $27.
JPMorgan resumes VMware (NYSE: VMW) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $90.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Plans Offering of Common Stock
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)