Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/7: (LGND) (GLPI) (DIN) Upgraded; (MNTA) (OLN) (TNXP) Downgraded
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank boosts Ligand Pharma (Nasdaq: LGND) from Sell to Hold and moves its price target from $110 to $105. Click Here for more color.
Morgan Stanley raises Gaming and Leisure (Nasdaq: GLPI) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $38.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Longbow Research cuts Oiln (NYSE: OLN) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $17.
Oppenheimer lowers Tonix Pharma (Nasdaq: TNXP) from Outperform to Perform.
BofA/Merrill Lynch trims Banco Santander Chile (NYSE: BSAC) from Buy to Underperform.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Bond-trading bump shows Wall Street banks doing more with less
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Prices at $19/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, KeyBanc, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Longbow Research, Argus, Maxim Group, Notable Analyst Rating Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!