Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/7: (LGND) (GLPI) (DIN) Upgraded; (MNTA) (OLN) (TNXP) Downgraded
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank boosts Ligand Pharma (Nasdaq: LGND) from Sell to Hold and moves its price target from $110 to $105. Click Here for more color.
Morgan Stanley raises Gaming and Leisure (Nasdaq: GLPI) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $38.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Longbow Research cuts Oiln (NYSE: OLN) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $17.
Oppenheimer lowers Tonix Pharma (Nasdaq: TNXP) from Outperform to Perform.
BofA/Merrill Lynch trims Banco Santander Chile (NYSE: BSAC) from Buy to Underperform.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/8: (JNPR) (HES) (COR) Upgraded; (FIT) (AZZ) (ARCX) Downgraded
- Athene Holding (ATH) IPO Opens Up 9%
- In quiet times, Barclays bets on investment banking in Brexit UK