Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/29: (OZM) (EBAY) (EMES) Upgraded; (AAPL) (FIT) (MANT) Downgraded
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Compass Point upgrades Och-Ziff Capital Management Group (NYSE: OZM) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $5.
Wunderlich Securities raises Emerge Energy Services LP (NYSE: EMES) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $15.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Roth Capital assumes coverage on Himax Technologies (Nasdaq: HIMX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.
CLSA begins Michael Kors (NYSE: KORS) with a Sell rating and a price target of $45.
Wells Fargo starts Toll Bros. (NYSE: TOL) with an Outperform rating.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/27: (NOW) (AVY) (GRUB) Upgraded; (ETR) (PB) (SNI) Downgraded
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Legacy Reserves (LGCY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Stifel, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Roth Capital, Barclays, Pacific Crest Securities, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wunderlich Securities, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!