Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/29: (OZM) (EBAY) (EMES) Upgraded; (AAPL) (FIT) (MANT) Downgraded
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Compass Point upgrades Och-Ziff Capital Management Group (NYSE: OZM) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $5.
Wunderlich Securities raises Emerge Energy Services LP (NYSE: EMES) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $15.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Roth Capital assumes coverage on Himax Technologies (Nasdaq: HIMX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.
CLSA begins Michael Kors (NYSE: KORS) with a Sell rating and a price target of $45.
Wells Fargo starts Toll Bros. (NYSE: TOL) with an Outperform rating.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Athene Holding (ATH) IPO Opens Up 9%
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/7: (MELI) (MMM) (AZO) Upgraded; (HELE) (MUR) (AMCX) Downgraded
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/7: (SPLS) (CMCO) (CW) (FIT)