Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/29: (OZM) (EBAY) (EMES) Upgraded; (AAPL) (FIT) (MANT) Downgraded
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Compass Point upgrades Och-Ziff Capital Management Group (NYSE: OZM) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $5.
Wunderlich Securities raises Emerge Energy Services LP (NYSE: EMES) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $15.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Roth Capital assumes coverage on Himax Technologies (Nasdaq: HIMX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.
CLSA begins Michael Kors (NYSE: KORS) with a Sell rating and a price target of $45.
Wells Fargo starts Toll Bros. (NYSE: TOL) with an Outperform rating.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AdvancePierre Foods Holdings (APFH) to Offer 12.5M Shares for Holders
- Credit Suisse (CS) finalizes $5.3 billion mortgage settlement with U.S. - Reuters
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Offers Q4 Operational Results, Update on Recent Acquisitions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Stifel, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Roth Capital, Barclays, Pacific Crest Securities, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wunderlich Securities, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!