Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/27: (FRAN) (TRS) (SSNC) Upgraded; (DLTR) (SNI) (ABCB) Downgraded
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel raises Francesca's Holdings (Nasdaq: FRAN) from Hold to Buy and moves its price target from $16 to $18. Click Here for more color.
JPMorgan upgrades TriMas Corp. (Nasdaq: TRS) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $20.
Morgan Stanley lifts SS&C Technologies (Nasdaq: SSNC) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $39.
Evercore ISI moves Consolidated Edison (NYSE: ED) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $76.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
MoffettNathanson drops Scripps Networks Interactive (Nasdaq: SNI) from Neutral to Sell and drops its price target from $71 to $52.
Sandler O'Neill cuts Ameris Bancorp (Nasdaq: ABCB) from Buy to Hold and moves its price target from $36 to $38.
Cowen chops Mast Therapeutics (NYSE: MSTX) from Outperform to Market Perform.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
B. Riley initiates Senseonics Holdings (NYSE: SENS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $5.50.
First Analysis begins SPS Commerce (Nasdaq: SPSC) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $86.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/5: (V) (VNCE) (MCD) Upgraded; (KEY) (WCC) (VASC) Downgraded
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility flat as shares at record high
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesStifel, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Sandler O'Neill, B. Riley, First Analysis, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!