Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/27: (FRAN) (TRS) (SSNC) Upgraded; (DLTR) (SNI) (ABCB) Downgraded
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel raises Francesca's Holdings (Nasdaq: FRAN) from Hold to Buy and moves its price target from $16 to $18. Click Here for more color.
JPMorgan upgrades TriMas Corp. (Nasdaq: TRS) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $20.
Morgan Stanley lifts SS&C Technologies (Nasdaq: SSNC) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $39.
Evercore ISI moves Consolidated Edison (NYSE: ED) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $76.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
MoffettNathanson drops Scripps Networks Interactive (Nasdaq: SNI) from Neutral to Sell and drops its price target from $71 to $52.
Sandler O'Neill cuts Ameris Bancorp (Nasdaq: ABCB) from Buy to Hold and moves its price target from $36 to $38.
Cowen chops Mast Therapeutics (NYSE: MSTX) from Outperform to Market Perform.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
B. Riley initiates Senseonics Holdings (NYSE: SENS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $5.50.
First Analysis begins SPS Commerce (Nasdaq: SPSC) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $86.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) IPO Opens Up 57%
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/20: (MTN) (MS) (MAA) Upgraded; (GS) (BP) (WLTW) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesStifel, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Sandler O'Neill, B. Riley, First Analysis, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!