Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/23: (PRU) (KS) (COG) Upgraded; (BDX) (AGR) (RDC) Downgraded
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs upgrades Prudential Financial (NYSE: PRU) from Neutral to Conviction Buy and moves its price target from $80 to $93. Click Here for more color.
Raymond James lifts Cabot Oil & Gas (NYSE: COG) from Market Perform to Strong Buy with a price target of $30.
Barclays assumes coverage on Wal-Mart (NYSE: WMT) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $87.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
JPMorgan downgrades AVANGRID (NYSE: AGR) from Neutral to Underweight and drops its price target from $44 to $41.
Credit Suisse lowers Rowan Companies (NYSE: RDC) from Outperform to Neutral and moves its price target from $15 to $13.
Goldman Sachs cuts Grupo Santander Mexico (NYSE: BSMX) from Neutral to Sell.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Evercore ISI assumes HCA Holdings (NYSE: HCA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $89.
Wells Fargo begins Torchmark (NYSE: TMK) with an Underperform rating.
Barclays initiates Performance Food Group (NYSE: PFGC) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $28.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AdvancePierre Foods Holdings (APFH) to Offer 12.5M Shares for Holders
- AdvancePierre Foods Announces Launch of Secondary Offering
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!