Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/23: (PRU) (KS) (COG) Upgraded; (BDX) (AGR) (RDC) Downgraded
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs upgrades Prudential Financial (NYSE: PRU) from Neutral to Conviction Buy and moves its price target from $80 to $93. Click Here for more color.
Raymond James lifts Cabot Oil & Gas (NYSE: COG) from Market Perform to Strong Buy with a price target of $30.
Barclays assumes coverage on Wal-Mart (NYSE: WMT) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $87.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
JPMorgan downgrades AVANGRID (NYSE: AGR) from Neutral to Underweight and drops its price target from $44 to $41.
Credit Suisse lowers Rowan Companies (NYSE: RDC) from Outperform to Neutral and moves its price target from $15 to $13.
Goldman Sachs cuts Grupo Santander Mexico (NYSE: BSMX) from Neutral to Sell.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Evercore ISI assumes HCA Holdings (NYSE: HCA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $89.
Wells Fargo begins Torchmark (NYSE: TMK) with an Underperform rating.
Barclays initiates Performance Food Group (NYSE: PFGC) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $28.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/2: (SQ) (TEAM) (JCP) Upgraded; (LULU) (CNA) (PAY) Downgraded
- Fiesta Restaurant (FRGI) hires JP Morgan for a sale - DealReporter
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/1: (ANGI) (CAT) (BLUE) (SRPT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!