Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/23: (PRU) (KS) (COG) Upgraded; (BDX) (AGR) (RDC) Downgraded
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs upgrades Prudential Financial (NYSE: PRU) from Neutral to Conviction Buy and moves its price target from $80 to $93. Click Here for more color.
Raymond James lifts Cabot Oil & Gas (NYSE: COG) from Market Perform to Strong Buy with a price target of $30.
Barclays assumes coverage on Wal-Mart (NYSE: WMT) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $87.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
JPMorgan downgrades AVANGRID (NYSE: AGR) from Neutral to Underweight and drops its price target from $44 to $41.
Credit Suisse lowers Rowan Companies (NYSE: RDC) from Outperform to Neutral and moves its price target from $15 to $13.
Goldman Sachs cuts Grupo Santander Mexico (NYSE: BSMX) from Neutral to Sell.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Evercore ISI assumes HCA Holdings (NYSE: HCA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $89.
Wells Fargo begins Torchmark (NYSE: TMK) with an Underperform rating.
Barclays initiates Performance Food Group (NYSE: PFGC) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $28.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- JPMorgan in talks to sell out of Chinese securities JV
- UPDATE: Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Chinese Investor Said Open to Deutsche Bank (DB) Stake - Manager Mag.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!