Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/22: (TI) (AMZN) (SEAS) Upgraded; (CBS) (FTI) (SYNT) Downgraded
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Macquarie upgrades Telecom Italia (NYSE: TI) from Neutral to Outperform.
Citi lifts SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE: SEAS) from Neutral to Buy.
RBC Capital boosts Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM) from Outperform to Top Pick with a price target of $41.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Barrington Research lowers Syntel, Inc. (Nasdaq: SYNT) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Exane BNP Paribas cuts Pearson PLC (NYSE: PSO) from Outperform to Neutral.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
B. Riley starts Netlist (Nasdaq: NLST) with a Buy rating and a price target of $3.20.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/20: (MTN) (MS) (MAA) Upgraded; (GS) (BP) (WLTW) Downgraded
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/19: (TWTR) (YUM) (WNR) Upgraded; (FE) (Q) (NCLH) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, BMO Capital, RBC Capital, B. Riley, Argus, Maxim Group, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, H.C. Wainwright, RBC Capital Top Pick
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!