Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/20: (WFC) (DO) (DVA) Upgraded; (INDB) (AVT) (ECA) Downgraded
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley raises Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $53. Click Here for more color.
Evercore ISI lifts Diamond Offshore (NYSE: DO) from Hold to Buy and moves its price target from $22 to $19.
Raymond James boosts DaVita (NYSE: DVA) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $75.
RBC Capital moves Kirby Corporation (NYSE: KEX) from Sector Perform to Outperform and moves its price target from $55 to $68.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Cross Research drops Avnet (NYSE: AVT) from Hold to Sell.
Scotia Capital lowers EnCana Corp. (NYSE: ECA) from Sector Perform to Underperform.
Morgan Stanley cuts Commerce Bancshares (Nasdaq: CBSH) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $45.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey starts Mobileye N.V (NYSE: MBLY) with a Buy rating and a price target of $63.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Athene Holding (ATH) IPO Opens Up 9%
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Helmerich & Payne (HP) to Neutral
- Compass Diversified (CODI) Prices 5.6M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $104.4M