Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/2: (TEVA) (PES) (AMFW) Upgraded; (STM) (NVO) (GCO) Downgraded
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer raises Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $66. Click Here for more color.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgrades Amec Foster Wheeler (NYSE: AMFW) from Neutral to Buy.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Morgan Stanley cuts Novo Nordisk (NYSE: NVO) from Overweight to Equalweight.
Baird drops Genesco (NYSE: GCO) from Outperform to Neutral and moves its price target from $80 to $53.
Raymond James lowers Physicians Realty Trust (NYSE: DOC) from Outperform to Market Perform and removed its $20 price target.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
JPMorgan reinstates Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $21.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Neutral
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/18: (PKG) (INTC) (GPOR) Upgraded; (DDR) (CMG) (CRZO) Downgraded